R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I have seen recently complaints about how hard it was to get registered/join sasu. Hey we were being attacked a lot and this captcha is not fun or easy to do but it helps keep this site a little more secure from some of those attacks. Computers used to access the site ai that try to circumvent it for unwanted purposes to gain access to us. So yeah maybe it is difficult and some have said they gave up trying. I am sorry for that but you will need to keep trying. Those captcha are pain in ass but I like that we are a little more protected here. So if you know someone who is trying to register join here let them know it is not as easy as it used to be. If they are really in need of this place don't give up keep trying and you will be happy you did. Well as long as you are not media. Well if you are media talk to us instead of just making some bullshit comment or push your Please don't do it , It will get better! That will get you very negative responses. We have been through all that and don't want or need it so STOP IT! For those who are not media please keep trying. you will find we are not the Evil sicko's who want to get you to Kill yourself , tell you yeah!! Go fucking kill off will ya! THAT is not us and not here. But you will find some ways to try to leave this life in as little pain and suffering as possible. We do care about that and each other. Most of us anyway I think. Venting talking about Anything you need to without persecution or or fear someone will tell someone and get you locked up. But I digress I am talking to people here but again if you know anyone like I do who can't get in all I tell them is what I just said here. I don't know what else to say. I hope they don't give up. Well I have 2 people who told me they can't join. I tell them keep trying I don't know what else to say. If you know anything that might be giving them hard time let me know so I can tell them like some email are not acceptable or some other thing.? I don't know. Well, wish you all best day you can possibly have considering..... Peace.