Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Something I keep thinking about was an interesting article on how someone died from carbon monoxide mixing of the two types of acid.
What made it so interesting was he used a robot of some kind to mix the two chemicals in his room, after he went to sleep.
So he died in his sleep.

I've been thinking about the robot aspect which mixed the chemicals. It would be a delayed thing after he had time to go to sleep. Does anyone have any thoughts on what kind of robot he could have used? I know people build robots but there might be a type of machine or appliance
you can buy that would somehow mix the chemicals.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, TimeToBiteTheDust, Drowning fish and 1 other person
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Maybe you can read your brain waves and a software can detect when you are slept. Then a mechanism mixes the 2 chemicals. That is easy.

Reactions: Cowtipper and Meditation guide
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Sounds like a way to make a super easy method into a super complicated one. The more complicated the more can go wrong.

Reactions: purplesmoothie, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I know I can go to sleep if I take a large dose of melatonin or some types of sleeping pills. So the timer could be set for an hour or two after I go to sleep. That's the easy part. The hard part is finding some sort of appliance to mix two acids.

Last edited:
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Something I keep thinking about was an interesting article on how someone died from carbon monoxide mixing of the two types of acid.
What made it so interesting was he used a robot of some kind to mix the two chemicals in his room, after he went to sleep.
So he died in his sleep.

I've been thinking about the robot aspect which mixed the chemicals. It would be a delayed thing after he had time to go to sleep. Does anyone have any thoughts on what kind of robot he could have used? I know people build robots but there might be a type of machine or appliance

Take a robotics course?

Reactions: lukas19, Cowtipper and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Take a robotics course?
Not a bad idea. I'm convinced there must be a ready made appliance to do it and have thought of two types that might work.
There is also a type of bartender machine.

I like the idea of it being while I'm asleep as well as the uniqueness.

( I want to add I can't use the CO method at all as I absolutely will not put anyone else in danger and the gas travels through walls and ceilings.)

Last edited:
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Not a bad idea. I'm convinced there must be a ready made appliance to do it and have thought of two types that might work.
There is also a type of bartender machine.

Coffee maker timed just right. "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup" (old coffee commercial). Lol

• Yay!
Reactions: lukas19, Cowtipper and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Coffee maker timed just right.
Yes that might do it as long as the plastic holds up, those things are all plastic even the most expensive ones. Those acids also melt metal.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Yes that might do it as long as the plastic holds up, those things are all plastic even the most expensive ones. Those acids also melt metal.
You could always put the coffee machine on a shelf over your head, then if it goes wrong and the acid melts the coffee machine you'll dissolve yourself instead.

Backup plan.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

Yeah I had thought about that as well. The alternative is to find someone willing to mix the two acids for you while you're sleeping, leave the room and close the door. Problem solved.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The alternative is to find someone willing to mix the two acids for you while you're sleeping, leave the room and close the door.
I will post an ad on linked in or some job site for an assistant.

Reactions: aqish and HadEnough1974
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Wanted: Robotics expert to help beuild suicide machine.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, Superdeterminist, TheQ22 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe I could invent it and get Walmart to carry it. Imagine the demand for it. Soon it would become the accessory everyone wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtipper, Metalhead, sadworld and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I know I can go to sleep if I take a large dose of melatonin
this wont work. taking more melatonin then needed will only keep you awake and make you feel sick. ive done it.

Reactions: sufferingalways and Meditation guide
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
So he died in his sleep.

How the hell did he manage to get to sleep? I'd be way too nervous. Sleeping pills? Maybe he never managed to fall asleep? Anyway, isn't CO relatively peaceful? Worst case is some vomiting and headaches, and you lose consciousness very quickly, if I'm not mistaken? So it seems that sleeping through it isn't necessary.

Reactions: TheQ22
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I thought I was the only one with this crazy idea, however I thought about the robot turning on the gas valve in my case.

One can buy robot arms or separate parts and assemble them by themselves.

Do you have this article?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Nitrogen into the mask.

oh rite, sorry i was thinking you was talking about something to do with CO.

a robot turn on the valve to a nitrogen tank, i would think you would wake up from the noise!!

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
This is such an interesting idea. This would be the dream method. I don't have any suggestions regarding the robot idea, but an alternative could be a sleeping pill OD, to make you fall asleep fast, and releasing the carbon monoxide just as you're about to fall asleep

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'm sorry but I think the minute you need to think about a robot doing it while you're asleep, etc, it's because your SI is already so strong that you're not really wanting to go through with it.

Or rather you can't go through with it even if you want to, so you'll find a way to sabotage that - like I was so nervous I couldn't go to sleep first, or I forgot to charge the batteries, etc.

It's not a criticism, I think perhaps it's your SI taking control of proceedings so it can throw a spanner in your robots works.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm sorry but I think the minute you need to think about a robot doing it while you're asleep, etc, it's because your SI is already so strong that you're not really wanting to go through with it.

Or rather you can't go through with it even if you want to, so you'll find a way to sabotage that - like I was so nervous I couldn't go to sleep first, or I forgot to charge the batteries, etc.

It's not a criticism, I think perhaps it's your SI taking control of proceedings so it can throw a spanner in your robots works.
Someone actually did this. The police wouldn't say what exactly the robot was like so others wouldn't copy the idea.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Someone actually did this. The police wouldn't say what exactly the robot was like so others wouldn't copy the idea.
Maybe it was the Police bomb disposal robot and they didn't want to accept liability. Or one of those big trak or whatever they were called from the 1980s

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
So he died in his sleep.

In the formic acid co method all that is needed is to tip the jar over so the acids mix. This can be done with a robot arm .
Arduino robots are extremely easy to program to do something like that. I'm a programmer so maybe that's why it seems so easy :

The robot can programmed to tip the jar on a timer. I wanted to do several of them so that if one fails there'd be a backup. but then i haven't even tested my co generator because i can't test it in an apartment.
I would have already done this if i had somewhere to test it. I live in an apartment with neighbors all around so i can't do tests with co because this can only be done in a separated house or farm where humans are not close by.
This is a GuLps monoxide generator. There's a formic acid thread . Some of us there constructed some of our versions of the GuLps .

diy Arduino robot arm:

There are a lot of already made robots for sale but they could be expensive . But that might be a way to go for someone that is not a computer programmer or has experience with robots. i haven't looked into any pre-made just arduino. There are a lot of bartending robots and machines for sale too:

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'd just use my arm. It's cheaper and won't malfunction.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'd just use my arm. It's cheaper and won't malfunction.
You can have several robots in case one fails and then there's more co produced with several .

I'm talking about the formic acid method. It's much preferable imo to be in a separate room from where the acids are. This can only be done with robots. Addtionally there can be several generators so that a massive amount of co is produced producing rapid unconsciousness.
Here some of us built working (although in my case not tested ) formic acid co generators:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/formic-acid-sulphuric-acid-method.233/page-5

Maybe i shouldn't have posted this because maybe to many this seems like something crazy or impossible. It's that i have just been thinking about it a lot and OP posted something similar to my idea. But i'm looking at this from a long time computer programmer's perspective and this platform is extremely easy to work with as a simple google search for diy arduino robots will show thousands such projects.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You can have several robots in case one fails and then there's more co produced with several .
I have 2 arms so I'd need at least 3 robot arms. If I include my legs I'd need at least 5 robot arms.

Or 3 robot arms and 3 robot legs. Just in case.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I thought I was the only one with this crazy idea, however I thought about the robot turning on the gas valve in my case.

One can buy robot arms or separate parts and assemble them by themselves.

Do you have this article?

Well your profile name tells me allot about yourself, so I'm not surprised. Are you a programmer? We'll need someone to build the robot (engineer) and you can be the programmer. Is suicidebot.com already taken?

Where's the terminator when you really need him? A robot assasin, the last words you'll hear are... asta lavista baby!

Reactions: http-410 and Ready2GoNow