• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Or had a NDE?
I did DMT multiple times around 2 years ago (never broke through though) and honestly it is partly why i'm not really scared of death anymore
It would be too long and anyway impossible to describe my experience with words. But one of the sensations i had is this sense of familiarity, nostalgia, like i was going back home.
I know it sounds cliché but thats really how it feels, and thats not a subtle feeling or an interpretation, it's extremely clear, it even feels more real than reality.
I can't imagine if i had broke through, one of my biggest regret btw. Never had the balls to do it.
Next time i live alone i want to breakthrough.
Anyway from my experiences it has always been wonderful. And even the bad moments seemed to be caused by the physical world, when i'd refuse to let go and try to stay grounded out of fear.
One thing i'm certain is that there will be no more suffering in the afterlife, at least not the physical suffering, maybe we will still feel boredom things like that.

Reactions: divinemistress36
R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
DMT effed me up for about 2 years after one use. Constant anxiety from it. Finally it went away.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I felt like this on ketamine . I'd like try dmt one day . Psychedelics make you feel like their some sort of afterlife