ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I had this phase where i would go out in public and hope so bad that someone would just shoot me or do a hit and run or something to kill me.

I guess the weirder part of this is that I wanted someone to post the after math on BG (bestgore) so my corpse could get famous. I just wanted to feel like someone would still care even after I'm gone I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Justinian, Final Escape, NekoNomNom and 1 other person
Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
I feel the exact opposite :D
Dying at home, peacefully, anonymous as I can be. I don't want to be remembered, like if I never existed.

• Love
Reactions: SalirDeLaMelancolĆ­a, Checkmate3, Goneforgood and 9 others
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I get that, I feel that way too. I guess I just want to bring some people joy or whatever even if I'm gone

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Man, you are posting a lot of relateable things. I've felt this way for some time now. Everytime I'm out, I'm hoping that someone will kill me. Partly because of the reason you gave, and partly because my SI is stupid high, so I've found it difficult to follow through with my last few attempts to ctb.

Being killed by somebody else's hand would not only be easier, but I feel that would soften the blow of my death to my family. Rather than me choosing to leave them, it would seem as if I had just been taken away. If that makes any sense.

Reactions: your pathologist
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I'm glad we can relate to each other. I felt everything you just said

Reactions: NekoNomNom
Kezrina

Kezrina

Kezrina
May 19, 2020
I have thoughts like that all the time....that I would get shot, or stabbed would be easier for everyone then.
I'm quite ashamed to say this but when I hear a person has died ie from cancer or complications or anyhting, I just feel jealous, jealous that they have gone and I'm still here.

Reactions: Checkmate3
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I have thoughts like that all the time....that I would get shot, or stabbed would be easier for everyone then.
I'm quite ashamed to say this but when I hear a person has died ie from cancer or complications or anyhting, I just feel jealous, jealous that they have gone and I'm still here.
I get jealous too...
I've thought about giving myself cancer by making myself throwing up everything I eat. It's just hard to when others are around

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
I'm quite ashamed to say this but when I hear a person has died ie from cancer or complications or anything, I just feel jealous, jealous that they have gone and I'm still here.

I think about people dying from horrible deceases, murders, or accidents. Too young, too innocent. I don't feel jealous but evertime I think "I'd like we could give the time we don't want to people who want and deserve it" (Not Jeff Bezos or Trump, obviously...). It would make two people happy.
All these poor kids in hospitals, with chemo ruining their lives.... Damn, I wish I could give them all the years I could live and die right now instead of them!

Reactions: deadpixels and Bct
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I think about people dying from horrible deceases, murders, or accidents. Too young, too innocent. I don't feel jealous but evertime I think "I'd like we could give the time we don't want to people who want and deserve it" (Not Jeff Bezos or Trump, obviously...). It would make two people happy.
All these poor kids in hospitals, with chemo ruining their lives.... Damn, I wish I could give them all the years I could live and die right now instead of them!
Yes, it breaks my heart whenever I see poor children in hospitals and their whole life is just battling their cancer

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I kept seeing myself getting hit (smashed and thrown) by the bus , truck , or jeep that had just approached my direction on the road , constantly . I did not hope for anything , It was clear and vivid imagery , and I had to stop myself from actually stepping in front of the vehicle . It was fear of dying by a disastrous accident (based on prior experiences), mixed with pure wishes to die , and there wasn't much room left . Sorry for not answering to the main issue you raised .

Reactions: Bct
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I kept seeing myself getting hit (smashed and thrown) by the bus , truck , or jeep that had just approached my direction on the road , constantly . I did not hope for anything , It was clear and vivid imagery , and I had to stop myself from actually stepping in front of the vehicle . It was fear of dying by a disastrous accident (based on prior experiences), mixed with pure wishes to die , and there wasn't much room left . Sorry for not answering to the main issue you raised .
it's okay, i hope you don't feel bad

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Sometimes I'm fantasizing being killed in the public and my death make headlines, and sometimes I'm fantasizing being dead in a faraway place where nobody knows. Basically I just fantasize death, LOL.

ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Sometimes I'm fantasizing being killed in the public and my death make headlines, and sometimes I'm fantasizing being dead in a faraway place where nobody knows. Basically I just fantasize death, LOL.
I do that all the time too
I'll just think of all the different ways I want to die and they just never leave my head

Reactions: Bct
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
Not the same, but I still dream of being hit by a direct lighting strike.

Reactions: NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Not the same, but I still dream of being hit by a direct lighting strike.
We had a gnarly thunderstorm last week. I was hoping for the same thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadpixels
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I do that all the time too
I'll just think of all the different ways I want to die and they just never leave my head

Me too. I've been thinking about falling from heights, slitting my throat, hanging, a car/truck/bus/train hits me, but those will only in my head because I'm too scared to do it in real life.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No need to be AN HERO

you will remain in the hearts of those around you. If you do have those, it would be very damaging to them to run across your video.

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Holy shit I fantasise about this so much, my mind goes to the most fucked up places but mostly I just want someone else to do it so it doesn't seem like my fault

sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

šŸŽ
Sep 9, 2023
I do think like this a lot, but it's mainly just intrusive thoughts and whatnot. Not so much the BG part, though.