• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
I'll be leaving a note telling them to cremate my body and bury the ashes in the field I used to paintball in as a kid.

Reactions: depressedsally
beetlejuiceahh

beetlejuiceahh

babyface
Nov 7, 2020
I never made mine officially or actually wrote it down but I might scribble down a basic plan of what I want if my CTB moment is around the corner. I had a few close calls with death(that weren't from my own doing), and I started telling people I want a casket with a white outside and red velvet inside and for I to be buried in a long white maxi dress. I also want to be buried with all my organs so I took myself off the donor list online. I might make them have a celebration of life like my father did because I rather have funny shared stories about me then everyone in the room caught up on how I hung myself but aside from the color the vessel and dress my body will be in, nothing else really matters to me. Also I don't know what method you chose but if you signed up for the organ donor list you also might be signed up for donating your body to science(crash dummy, decomposition of the body studies) you can check online if you are unless you really don't mind what happens to your body after CTB.

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I plan to cbt soon and I was wondering if I should sort things out to get at least the burden of planning a funeral from my family's back. Unfortunately, I think that would raise many red flags, and would be too troublesome.

Is there a middle ground for this? For those who are planning to cbt as well, did you care for it?

considering the method i chose, organ donation is not a possiblity, and except from that i don't really care about what will happen to my body.
I'm cremating.. my only fear is somebody won't come thru and decide to bury me.. I need to talk to an attorney and make sure there is not one shred of my dna left on this God forsaken rock and my wishes are carried out

Here are my reasons btw link below,

if there is any chance of reincarnation leaving your body behind to be absorbed by the earth, microbes etc (living things) seems like an easier way to facilitate it..

creative

creative

Why am I here
Nov 9, 2020
In my note I told my family to not waste money for a funeral on me. I don't think I deserve one, plus I don't need to financially burden anyone when I'm gone.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness

permanent eternal absoluteNONexistenceNOTHINGness
Dec 17, 2019
No I havent done any arragements, I actually don't want a 'funeral' but at the same time I dont care and I know my parents/my family will want to say goodbye, so. I don't want 'my parents' to waste a lot on the funeral if they'll hold it, I don't want any expensive coffin/casket nor hearse nor embalming nor any other funeral businesses especially because it's very expensive and just wish the body was just cremated or put under the ground or whatever but I know they want a funeral and wake and they want to see the body in a 'good appearance' to not get more shocked/traumatized and blah blah, so well that's their decision, if all that is better for them and they're gonna be less traumatized then it's ok i guess, I don't care lol ill be dead and well, they'll be 'relieved' that they can say goodbye to 'me' and have a "dignified" 'farewell'. I've always said i prefer the body to be cremated instead of buried because it's quicker and cheaper and more direct and because I don't want any funeral arrangements like hearse, flowers, coffin and all that crap (and much less a "church mass" lol I'm an atheist, but anyways i know they won't have a "church mass" for 'my funeral' because they know I'm atheist and they respect that, and well if there'll be a church mass I couldn't care any less, what it's gonna be there it's the body/shell, not 'me', 'I' will no longer exist and will finally not be anything in non-existence/nothingness, lol i wish, if only) and wanted the body to just be buried under the ground wrapped inside a bag, but actually I don't give a fuck anymore lol. I'll let 'my parents'/'my family' choose whatever they prefer. I know that 'my parents' and 'my family' will want to see me one last time and say goodbye. They have never done anything "bad"/"horrible" to 'me' and they 'care about'/'love'/'want' 'me' (I put the 'words' between 's because i couldn't care any less and I dont care about the 'meaning' of the 'words' and if it's "negative" or "positive" or whatever) so if they want there to be a funeral they can have it, there's no 'problem', whatever it's best for them.
Also they'll be 'devastated', they 'love'/'want' [or whatever the fuck 'love'/'want' means lol] 'me' a lot and well, it'll be hard for them to deal with my death and blah blah so I guess they'll want to 'wake' me and they'll want to have a 'farewell' and i guess they'll want to visit the lapide/niche in the cemetery so that's why i thought of just not giving a shit if the body is gonna be buried or cremated. They'll have to deal with the 'loss' and 'devastation'/'shock' and 'trauma' of having seen the dead body, I guess they don't deserve that but lol I wont stay 'here' and 'do'/'experience' 'life' and blah blah whatever, just because they want me to and would be 'sad' and 'devastated' if I leave (i don't put 's because it's "not true" that they'll be sad and devastated, they will, i put the 's because I just don't give a fucking shit about the 'meaning' of those 'words' or whatever that is lol) and just because 'brought' 'me' to 'it', I just simply don't want to be 'brought' anywhere and don't want to 'experience' anything regardless what/how it is. I literally just don't want to exist/don't want to 'experience'/'live'/'do'/'participate in'/'be part of'/'know'/'explore'/'learn about' 'life'/'the world'/'planet earth' nor literally any other thing no matter 'what'/'how' it is and Im sorry if they'll be 'sad'/'hurt'/'devastated' for the rest of 'their lives' but I will anyways someday***, it's a hard decision because I don't want them to 'suffer'/'cry' and all that but what can i do lol i literally just don't want to experience 'life' nor any other thing/type of thing at all, I literally am just not "interested" nor "curious" at all in not only 'life'/'human life'/'the world'/'planet earth'/'existence' and blah blah, whatever, but in absolutely anything in general whatever/however it is and I just don't give a shit. 'This' (nor any other thing) shouldn't be obligatory. I never asked to be 'born'/'brought' anywhere so i should have the right to just simply not want to participate in this (nor in any other type of 'life'/'world'/'planet'/'consciousness' in any other 'place'/'existence'/'space') and just simply don't care and leave whenever I want. But unfortunately, it is very hard to, both for all of you, who want to ctb but because of a 'reason' in general, because of 'suffering'/'depression'/other 'mental health issues', because of 'bad life''/'bad situation'/'problems'/'loneliness'/'unemployment'/'illnesses'/'disabilities'/'homelessness'/'abuse'/'bullying' etc etc or whatever other 'reason', and me who simply just don't want to. I don't know why the fucking pro lifers have to make ctb'ing become something almost impossible to achieve. Again this shouldn't be an obligation... ***[[this, my cat and the fact that I just have no way out are the reasons why i haven't ctbed yet, but i obviously know I will someday anyways, it's literally the only thing I want /I want to want and the only thing I'll always want to want and sorry but i won't 'experience' these 'things'/'places' [I don't want to experience anything/any 'place' lol] called 'life' just because 'I' was 'born' and 'brought' 'here' and just because my parents want 'me' to and want me to 'enjoy life'/be 'happy'/'do' 'what I want' and blah blah. I just dont and thats it.]]

I simply literally just (never had and never will, but obviously I have no choice but pretend i do to not be suspicious, assumed to be "depressed" or that something "bad" happens to 'me' or whatever other 'reason' and be taken/sent to a psychiatrist/psychologist and forced into 'meds'/'therapy' or whatever that thing is that I will NEVER want NOR need) have no "interest" nor "curiosity" (and don't want to have it lol) nor any other 'thing' in/for 'life' (nor any other 'thing' at all in general) IN GENERAL no matter what/how it is and what it's about/how it works, the 'meaning' 'it has'/'can have'/that 'i', 'you' and whatever other 'person' can give to it and no matter what happens/what can happen, what it's done/can be done, what it's 'experienced'/'can be experiences' and so and so blah blah. Im not reffering to "life nowadays", "modern life", "this life standard" in the "modern world"/"modern society" nor any other thing like that, I'm not reffering to any 'life'/'type of life'/'way of life'/'world'/'type of world'/anything in general 'particular'/'specific'/'certain'/'concrete', i mean in general, not talking about any 'life'/'way of life'/'type of life'/'type of world'/'type of planet' earth'/'type of existence', whatever, in 'particular'/'specific'. Im reffering to 'life' and any/every other thing in GENERAL, as something very generic/general/'objective', in the case of 'life'/'human life', I mean I don't want to live/experience it and that I literally just simply have no "interest" (and don't want to, just dont. There's no reason at all behind it, I literally just dont. Nothing "bad" has ever happened/happens, I don't feel "empty" nor "numb" nor "broken" nor "pathetic" nor a "failure"/"loser" nor "worthless" nor "useless" (or whatever all those """"negative"""" 'words' mean lol) nor literally any other """"bad"""" 'way' in general at all. I'm not "depressed" nor **"hopeless" (**the "hopeless" in my username is because I don't know if ill ever find a way out/a method that I can ctb with and that's suitable for 'me', not because of any other 'reason'. Im not "hopeless" about anything at all in any way at all, Im not any 'type' of "hopeless", clearly not the same type of 'hopeless' that all of you are. I just wanted to clarify that. I know "hopeless" isn't "appropriate" or "representative" for 'me' at all lol because absolutely nothing "bad" happens to 'me' and has never happened and I'm not "suffering" in any way at all and Im not "hopeless" about anything, there's nothing that I "desire"/"wish"/"want"/"need"/"dream about"/"care about"/"have 'interest' for"/"like" [I neither "like" nor "dislike"/"hate" anything nor anyone, I just dont care and it's completely indifferent to 'me'], so, Im not "hopeless" about anything. But that 'word' came to 'my' 'mind' [or whatever the fuck a 'mind' is lol] because at the moment I was registering the forum [I thought about an username with the name 'oblivion' on it but I thought about it a bit late, i already put this fucking username and I couldn't go back and change it] I remembered and realized that I just have no way out and that I doubt ill ever find one because to ctb 'safely' and 'reliably' and more or less 'painlessly' I'd have to have 'own house' and all that crap and before that id have to 'work'/have a 'job' or whatever that crap is to get 'own money' to buy sn or a rope or whatever other 'reliable'/""painless"" 'method' without risks/worries of being found with it and then to buy the fucking house but fuck that would take idk how many years until i have 'own space' to "successfully"/"reliably"/"painlessly" ctb without any risks/interruptions/worries, and I'd have to work and all that garbage and would have to force myself/make the effort and sacrifice to have/put "interest" (i don't give a shit/don't 'like'/don't have any "interest" at all in any 'job'/'profession'/'studies' nor LITERALLY any other type of thing, if i care about something/have interest in something that's my 'cat') and "motivation"/"dedication"/"will" and all that shit to get the fucking money and earn it then buy sn/rope (not N because it's just too risky and it's illegal anyways, so) but then I'd have to earn more and more to buy the fucking house to ctb there with no 'worries'/'problems'/'risks' of being found/interrupted, brain damage/being brain dead | vegetable, psych ward, no more opportunities to attempt again and 'suicide watch'... That would take so many years wtf, I'm not in a "rush" but damn that's just too much I'd have to wait a lot, what a bullshit.)
nor "anxious" nor "apathetic" nor literally any other "bad"/"negative" 'way'/'thing'. I just literally dont but anyways people will always question/doubt this and make 'assumptions', i guess this is just something "incomprehensible" for literally everyone in general/'people' in general except me, whether 'they' are 'suicidal'/'non-suicidal', 'pro life'/'pro choice' or whatever. Lol. Well please don't answer this message, it'll be an assumption and will make me have impotence and i just don't really want to read any assumptions. To the op, if you want to delete this post or it "bothers" you well ok delete it if you want i dont care lol but please don't answer anything, it'll be an assumption wahtever it is. So, I just simply don't give a shit about 'life' no matter how/the way it is/what it is about/how it works/the 'type of life' it is/the "standard of life"|"programmed life" that there exists/it is established in 'society'/'world' and blah blah neither what there is/there can be/what it has/what it can have nor what happens/what can happen etc. And i don't give a fuck about 'the world'/'planet earth' [nor literally any other 'type' of 'thing' at all lol no matter 'what'/'how' it is] in general no matter how it is/what happens/how what happens happens/what there is|there can be, the 'things' it has/it can have no matter what it's/it can be 'done'/'experienced'/'explored'/'seen'/'learned'/'known'/'discovered'/'enjoyed' etc etc.

If they want an open casket funeral and burial and all that stuff and they prefer that because they want to see 'me' [I don't want to be any 'human body' nor any other single type of 'thing' but well lol, apparently the carcass/vessel/shell represents 'me' lmao] one last time and it's 'better' for them, it's okay, they can, 'I' have no 'problem'. I'll let them know that they can choose whatever they want, that I don't have any preference. At first I didn't want open casket funeral/burial and have always wanted a direct cremation in a cardboard box or just bury the body under the ground but they don't that in this country so... And maybe my parents want a """more dignified""" 'farewell' and blah blah. The only options are to put the coffin inside a niche in a local cemetery and cremation. But now i guess I'll just let them know in the letter that they can do whatever they want with the body and have a funeral if they prefer to. And i obviously won't give a damn shit what happens to the 'body' lol, I'll be dead and finally non-existent/nothing in the void/non-existence/nothingness/oblivion. So I've decided ill just let them decide what they think it's best for them, they don't ""make me 'suffer'"" at all and aren't "bad parents"/"bad family" neither "controlling"/"manipulative"/"overprotective"/"narcissistic"/"abusive" (or whatever those """"negative"""" 'words'/'adjectives' mean lol) nor literally any other "bad" ways and they have never made anything "bad"/"painful" to 'me' so well, if they want a funeral for 'me' then okay I guess they can have it. I'll be dead anyways and I won't give a shit lol, they can do whatever they want with the body.

Please don't answer my post, it's gonna be an assumption. Thank you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I'm my note, I have indicated that I would like to be cremated. But that is as far as I have gone to plan what to do with my meat capsule after I move on.

• Hugs
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
i'll probably get the basic copy paste funeral the rest of my family does. celebrant, they'll say a few happy memories, proceed to make it way too religious despite the fact i'm an atheist, and then forget about my ashes somewhere despite the fact I've told them so many times i'm afraid of being cremated. but they won't care - its cheaper to burn me and nobody actually seems to care about what i want when it matters.

what i actually want for my funeral is... none at all. i don't want a funeral. they're pointless and performative - if someone was going to be there for me they'd have been there for me in life, and most people aren't. they put on their fancy dress clothes and their makeup and their masks - it's all so well put together. it's so fake and i don't care for them. i'll still attend the ones belonging to my family, and yeah i'll be upset, but i do most of my grieving alone. i do most of everything alone, really, so this isn't anything special.

ideally i'd love to get put in one of those tree pod things - then I'll finally be useful for something. or donated to science, or... idk. throw me to the wild animals or something.

• Hugs
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Funerals are expensive and all they are is a way to make people sad or stroke their egos about how supposedly they were the most supportive people and shit. I'm not interested in a funeral so people can parade around like they loved me or supported me. My stepmother, who was my main abuser, always has a way of making everything about her so I feel like she would try and say she was a good mom for me.

• Hugs
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Yes: my family knows to cremate me and flush me down a toilet as my final wish.

P

phalaenopsis

Dec 15, 2020
Direct cremation is a simple, dignified option in which your loved one is cremated without a funeral service or ceremony. ... Doctor's fees for cremation papers are payable in England & Wales if the death is not referred to a coroner.

costs £950 ,
i have stated in my will that i dont want any form of service and there is plenty cash to more than pay for it ,
How to do this?

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Well this popped up again.
I would most definitely ask for a cremation because it's cheaper, usually.
You would not believe how scummy these companies are in the US with casket funerals, it's like almost the same costs as marriage, ridiculous.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
@Kat! is absolutely right. Unfortunately, it seems like funeral homes leech off of the loved ones left behind and take advantage of their grief. Disgusting.

In my note, I have expressed that I don't want a funeral. It's too expensive, and too formal imo. I would much rather have something a memorial. I have money set aside so my family can pay for whatever, like a headstone and a box to bury me in, but an actual casket and a formal service...no. I also have other little details about the hypothetical service mentioned in my note, other things I don't want.

• Love
Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
@Kat! is absolutely right. Unfortunately, it seems like funeral homes leech off of the loved ones left behind and take advantage of their grief. Disgusting.

In my note, I have expressed that I don't want a funeral. It's too expensive, and too formal imo. I would much rather have something a memorial. I have money set aside so my family can pay for whatever, like a headstone and a box to bury me in, but an actual casket and a formal service...no. I also have other little details about the hypothetical service mentioned in my note, other things I don't want.
True. I don't like formal things it's kinda cringy lol.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
True. I don't like formal things it's kinda cringy lol.
Funerals just feel so fake to me. Maybe it's because most of the ones I've been to were for jerks, yet at the funeral people acted like they were saints.

• Love
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Funerals just feel so fake to me. Maybe it's because most of the ones I've been to were for jerks, yet at the funeral people acted like they were saints.
Yeah. I only went to one and it was for a kind person. Although I think it's a user-choice type deal, the formality is still ehhh. I don't like wearing suits, and the person's dead anyway so..
Why not just make your own box for them, and then put them somewhere on your property? I know people are afraid of doing that but they get to be the place they called home the most, the place where they were born. But then again that's probably mega illegal lol.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Why not just make your own box for them, and then put them somewhere on your property? I know people are afraid of doing that but they get to be the place they called home the most, the place where they were born. But then again that's probably mega illegal lol.
It probably is illegal, yeah... Fair idea though.

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Yes, I meticulously planned my funeral a few years ago before a serious attempt. Now I don't give a shit ill be dead
I certainly fucking hope so because I would detest the people who would go against my wishes to not have a funeral..no wake, no obituary, no announcement..no "celebration of life" dinner (how laughable). I want none of it, I actively and vehemently am opposed to it for multiple reasons.
This is why I asked on another thread if it's possible to pen one's own living will without the help of a lawyer, discreetly. Still wondering if this is possible.
Unless you die and nobody can identify you I don't think you have much say when you're dead. You can't stop the people who know/care about you holding a memorial and a wake whatever you say or do......this seems a bit like punishing people even more once you're dead

Last edited: