• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

What's there to love of an empty husk?
May 31, 2023
3:17AM, I'm still up haha.

Yesterday was a pretty meh day, I'm back home and back to the pretty shit everyday life. Evo weekend was fun.

I tried having fun by playing some of my favorite games but everything decided to stop working on me randomly, and it really ticked me off so since 10PM I've been listening to music while chatting back and forth on discord.

I really wish that didn't happen though. I literally just wanted to play some games. oh well.

Mentally I'm at a 4/10 Little bit worse than yesterday but at the same time it got worse cuz the only thing I wanted to do just wasn't allowed I guess

Tomorrow is another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rosepanda and KillingPain267
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I love the idea of diary entries like this, keep it up! What games do you like to play?

• Love
Reactions: EmmaQanbana
EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
I love the idea of diary entries like this, keep it up! What games do you like to play?
I like to play Fighting games and games where you can kinda just do whatever you want like Minecraft or vrchat

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I like to play Fighting games and games where you can kinda just do whatever you want like Minecraft or vrchat
Sandbox games are quite fun, especially with friends! Have you played Stardew Valley before? Its definitely a bit more directed than Minecraft but its still very open. I've found it to be super fun and quite relaxing

• Love
EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
Sandbox games are quite fun, especially with friends! Have you played Stardew Valley before? Its definitely a bit more directed than Minecraft but its still very open. I've found it to be super fun and quite relaxing
I haven't tried stardew believe it or not, I've been meaning to try it but whenever I go to pull the trigger on buying it I either forget or end up getting something else, I do still intend on trying it though

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I haven't tried stardew believe it or not, I've been meaning to try it but whenever I go to pull the trigger on buying it I either forget or end up getting something else, I do still intend on trying it though
I played it for the first time this summer so don't feel bad haha

• Love
Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
Op imma steal your diary entry idea. I have no one to talk to lol so I think this is a great way to talk to myself if that makes sense. Keep us updated btw

• Love
EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
Op imma steal your diary entry idea. I have no one to talk to lol so I think this is a great way to talk to myself if that makes sense. Keep us updated btw
Oh yeah go for it, I did it for more or less the same reasons, I'll try my best to keep it updated every day

Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
If I will come across it, expect a comment from me heheh just so you know that I read it :)

• Love