• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Willowkin

Willowkin

Peace from pain by choice not chance
Jul 23, 2019
I am reading in the PP Handbook that you should take 6 pills of 10mg metoclopramide which is used for upset stomach but is also listed for GERD. I take 60mg of Dexilant (which on the bottle says is 60mg of "dexlansoprazole as enteric-coated granules") for my GERD. Does anyone know if taking a bunch of the Dexilant would do the same or better? And if yes, how much should I go with?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I am reading in the PP Handbook that you should take 6 pills of 10mg metoclopramide which is used for upset stomach but is also listed for GERD. I take 60mg of Dexilant (which on the bottle says is 60mg of "dexlansoprazole as enteric-coated granules") for my GERD. Does anyone know if taking a bunch of the Dexilant would do the same or better? And if yes, how much should I go with?
If you have GERD, you should take Dexilant. Forget meto.
Recommendations about take meto is just you do not throw up the mixture, even you can use an antihistamine regular.
Avoid high acidity methods, that would be important keeping in your mind.

H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
If Dexilant can be used as alternative antiemetic for SN, instead of Metoclopramide, then how can you be prescribed Dexilant?

Does Dexilant need prescription? and if so, how can you be prescribed one? i'm in US.

Willowkin

Willowkin

Peace from pain by choice not chance
Jul 23, 2019
If Dexilant can be used as alternative antiemetic for SN, instead of Metoclopramide, then how can you be prescribed Dexilant?

Does Dexilant need prescription? and if so, how can you be prescribed one? i'm in US.
Dexilant is prescribed in the US for GERD which is also called acid reflux. The kind I take is delayed release but after asking careful questions from my doctor it can be opened and mixed with applesauce or in water in an oral syringe and that will cut down on the time it takes to take effect. I will be taking it one of those two ways at least an hour ahead of time. It helps empty your system so that any OD is absorbed into your system faster

It is not hard at all at least in my opinion to fake acid reflux. You just need to read up on it and read peoples descriptions. However doctors may try other methods first