• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
Surprisingly, for some reason I had obsessive thoughts about cutting my hands. I've done something similar before, but back then it was more like scratches (although they got deeper over time), and most importantly, I did it when I was at my worst, I would break down and swipe the blade across my arm. Now, I just want to make a long, neat cut, see the blood flow, without thoughts of suicide - I know that I cannot cut deep enough to kill myself. After the cuts I felt better, and in general, when you remember that you can kill yourself, it becomes easy. There is probably some explanation for this.

It's a pity that the vile society will perceive me even worse than now, as if I'm some kind of bad, wrong person - "buuuuuuu I'll eat the kids." Meanwhile, seeing how most parents hate their children, I understand that I am still a holy person, and I do less crap to people by being a "not healthy in the head" nonentity.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've had accidental and self inflicted injuries to my hands and all I can say is caution you to be extremely careful. Our hands are extremely delicate with nerves, tendons and other ligaments, and major blood vessels all very close to the surface, which makes them difficult to avoid. One of my accidental injuries as a child led to the partial amputation of my thumb. Another as an adult caused nerve damage, though thankfully not severe.

Just be careful, is all I'm saying and don't do anything impulsive.

(Edited for typos as it turns out I can't multitask 🙄)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: somenone and Kit1
F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
I think obsessively about cutting my hands (and other places too). I have been cutting my left hand a lot over the last couple months and now the back of my hand is covered in scars. I've now moved on to cutting the palm of my hand instead of the back of my hand. People stare, and others say really rude things about my scars. Hand scars are very hard to keep hidden.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash