L

lucyisgone

Dec 5, 2023
this is weird because guns are illegal where i live, but i keep thinking i just want to use a shotgun. for some reason the idea of putting a large sawn-off rifle in my mouth, pulling the trigger and dying an excessively violent death as a result just feels nice. some people like dying in their sleep, and view that as peaceful. i like this better. guess i'm weird like that

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and EyeBeyond
Zora099

Zora099

i am just waiting till i fall asleep
Dec 3, 2023
death in sleep. my grandfather went away like this, it seems peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, EyeBeyond and Lostandlooking
E

experimentee

Sep 10, 2023
Decapitation by long-drop hanging.

I understand it's a quite gruesome and violent way to go. But if you can look beyond that, it's a very quick death. It requires only a strong rope, which is very easy and cheap to acquire. As long as you have a strong anchor point, and learn to tie the right knots, probability of success is high. Once it is done, there is practically no risk of being saved/recovered and living life as a vegetable. It's also a very symbolic way to die, which further adds its appeal to me.

And the gruesome/violent part? You can save others from it by killing yourself at a quiet time or place. Or, if you are evil like me, you could use that as a weapon to traumatise as many people as possible and campaign for more peaceful ways to go such as assisted suicide provided by state healthcare. I would claim that, in the absence of convenient and peaceful alternatives, I was forced to go with decapitation by long-drop hanging.

It really is the perfect way to go in my opinion.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Rogue Proxy, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
The ideal death would be disappearing from the face of the earth without leaving any physical body behind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yaffle, deathistheaesthetic, Immensevoid and 3 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Dying in my sleep would be so nice. But highly unlikely. We're all just fantasizing here I know. But a slightly more realistic fantasy would be to get hit by a car and to die instantly. I was standing at a busy intersection today and wishing I would get hit. Which was possible where I was standing. And people regularly drive too fast on that stretch of road. And there have been accidents on that particular intersection. (some with fatalities) Nothing happened of course. It would be ideal though. Just lights out. Instantly. Fantastic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1 and EyeBeyond
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Genuinely intending to be dead and then I'm dead. There's no process, there's no in-between, I'm here one second and now I'm not. I simply do not exist anymore. And quite frankly it's amazing life isn't this way. I really don't understand the reality we live in.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond and Byebyemap
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
Anyone that works is fine, but to be tortured mercifully to no end would be immensely preferable!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and EyeBeyond
E

experimentee

Sep 10, 2023
Dying in my sleep would be so nice. But highly unlikely. We're all just fantasizing here I know. But a slightly more realistic fantasy would be to get hit by a car and to die instantly. I was standing at a busy intersection today and wishing I would get hit. Which was possible where I was standing. And people regularly drive too fast on that stretch of road. And there have been accidents on that particular intersection. (some with fatalities) Nothing happened of course. It would be ideal though. Just lights out. Instantly. Fantastic.
Reading through the responses, I think some people including me gave serious answers and interpreted the question as what would be the perfect way for each of us in our unique circumstances.

But if we're fantasising, dying in sleep would be nice for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE, EyeBeyond and 1 other person
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
exploding myself alongside the mental hospital i was in

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and EyeBeyond
B

Byebyemap

Dec 4, 2023
Fantasising as well: Headshot from a sniper during an orgasm…

Or being hit by a meteor/plane in your sleep like in Donnie Darko. Or being in the middle of an unsuspected nuclear strike.

Realistic: Hanging or CO…

• Hugs
  • Love
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Reading through the responses, I think some people including me gave serious answers and interpreted the question as what would be the perfect way for each of us in our unique circumstances.

But if we're fantasising, dying in sleep would be nice for sure.
My apologies. I did not mean to discredit anyone who gave serious answers.

• Love
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
If it were possible, I would have liked to have never been born, or be killed in my sleep. If I had to do it myself, SN or cyanide would be preferable, but I don't have access to them. Ultimately, I'll probably go for hanging or night-night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Sarco suicide pod

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Rogue Proxy, EyeBeyond and 1 other person
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
Hanging from a tree as a corpse in some scary costume on Halloween's Day

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1 and EyeBeyond
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sarco suicide pod
I wonder if you could fit 2 people into one of those suicide pods ?
I'm guessing it costs a fortune to take a ride in one.
We could split the difference in cost and go together.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Kit1, Little_Suzy and EyeBeyond
this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
I wanna OD and then be held in the arms of my boyfriend as he whispers reassuring statements in my ear softly, and feel myself slipping away, but it doesn't feel like dying. It feels like falling asleep watching your favorite movie.

• Hugs
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Dying in my sleep. It's so simple and painless. The SI can't kick in. Nobody can claim that I'm selfish. I can drift away peacefully.
I wanna OD and then be held in the arms of my boyfriend as he whispers reassuring statements in my ear softly, and feel myself slipping away, but it doesn't feel like dying. It feels like falling asleep watching your favorite movie.
I relate to your sentiments. My ideal departure from this world would be to fall asleep, curled up by my boyfriend's side. He would run his fingers through my hair and keep me close. I can receive my final reassurances before I fade away from this realm.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, this_is_it, EyeBeyond and 1 other person
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
The perfect death for me would be one where I leave no loose ends. I want to leave everyone a detailed answer to my demise and reassure them that they couldn't have done anything about it. I don't want to inflict pain on others when I pass on. I want it to be a peaceful as I can, and I hope that I am taken in my sleep.

damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
Go to sleep and never wake up, or if I'm really inpatient I'd like to snap my fingers and drop dead.

Reactions: Kit1, Rogue Proxy and EyeBeyond
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Dying in bed sleeping, nightmare or heart attack. Been trying this for years, the whole eating before you sleep kills you thing...

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
Fatal OD on safe prescription drugs I hate taking

Callmeswerve

Callmeswerve

no guns, no swords, no briefcases
Dec 6, 2023
Realistically, it would probably hanging.

But if I could choose any way to go, including a fantasy style, I'd said hanahaki disease. I know it's a fanfic trope, but I always like idea of coughing up flowers that are meant to be beautiful and meaning love, and it slowly kills you. I like a touch of dramatic flare.

• Hugs
Reactions: experimentee, Kit1 and EyeBeyond
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
For me, it would be perfect to be lying in a forest next to a mountain range. I would be lying there in the freezing snow as I look up at the sky and see the Northern Lights, my last vision. There was no way I was going to let that beautiful sight escape me until I lost consciousness from the cold.

That would be perfect, but at the same time it would be an impossible dream for me. But I admit that if I could witness this kind of thing with my own eyes I would be truly satisfied. Nothing else would matter, I would leave in true peace.

I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
I'd like to be aware to die but with a peaceful, painless and quick method like Nembutal..if it only was available.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Ideal death would be a freshly snowy field out in the middle of a forest with the only sound being the echo of the gun as I blow my brains out

O

overtakee

someonebutnoone
Jun 11, 2023
the perfect death for me would be jumping but I couldn't do it because of SI
Most definitely just something peaceful. Take as many sleeping pills I'd get my hands on and just never wake up again.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Quickest way to die is with an strong explosion directly to the brain
Explosives that detonate are referred to as high explosives and have a detonation speed in the range of 2,000–8,200 m/sec (4,500–18,000 mph).

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Take s L me sleeping pills or anything that makes you tired lay down vlosd my eyes fall asleep and never wake up again

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I beg whatever higher power is out there every night to let me just fall asleep and never wake up again. I am desperate to die but my ex swears he will never recover if I kill myself because he will blame himself for killing me. I just want to be free of this agony

killmepleasefast

killmepleasefast

Dec 10, 2023
perfect dead will be dying in sleep without any pain or struggle !! just dying without knowing

Reactions: bwerner