Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
What are some of the bad habits that you have that are making you feel suicidal?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
smoking weed caused me to get addicted to listening to music with headphone resulting in a brain injury

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost_my_soul
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Mainly living; a bad habit I fervently hope to quit as soon as I am clear of domestic commitments.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Lost_my_soul
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
smoking weed caused me to get addicted to listening to music with headphone resulting in a brain injury
sorry to hear this, that must be horrific.
Mainly living; a bad habit I fervently hope to quit as soon as I am clear of domestic commitments.
Do you believe if a miracle happens, things will turn around?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
None of my (bad) habits make / made me suicidal. It's a big failure in life that made me suicidal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
sorry to hear this, that must be horrific.

Do you believe if a miracle happens, things will turn around?

Never having witnessed, far less experienced a miracle I can't imagine any event(s) which conform to the laws of nature which would change anything in any signifigant way.

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Checking out of reality so much via daydreaming that I forgot how cruel the world was (even though that was the exact reason I started escaping reality via daydreams as a child...) until it was too late and I steered myself right back into the same hell I somehow managed to escape from as an adult.
Maybe with my new experiences I could have transformed that situation into something liveable, but instead I doubled down on the same coping mechanism until everything has become very very messed up.