• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I've been so unwell lately. Worse than I've ever known it in my life. I have felt completely out of control. Like a demon took over my body and has been punishing me 24/7 with feelings of fear, dread and hopelessness. In fact it's been so powerful that I felt my only way to stop it was the obvious one. And so I've been planning it.

My point is…if I had brain cancer and went, the only difference between that and what I have is what would be considered 'choice' by others. Yet I don't feel as though I have any choice.

I feel bitter that friends and family would consider me weak or as giving up. When the reality is I'm being beaten to a pulp by this.

I just need it to stop. I don't care how

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey
The fact that your friends and family would call you weak shows already that they re emotionally abusive. I know it's tough, I was the weak and incapable one for my family, too and that is a pain that is indescribable.
I don't know what to say, just that yes, I feel like I have a deadly tumor, too. It is definitly comparable to cancer. And no, I don't have much of a choice.

Reactions: sserafim
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I've been so unwell lately. Worse than I've ever known it in my life. I have felt completely out of control. Like a demon took over my body and has been punishing me 24/7 with feelings of fear, dread and hopelessness. In fact it's been so powerful that I felt my only way to stop it was the obvious one. And so I've been planning it.

My point is…if I had brain cancer and went, the only difference between that and what I have is what would be considered 'choice' by others. Yet I don't feel as though I have any choice.

I feel bitter that friends and family would consider me weak or as giving up. When the reality is I'm being beaten to a pulp by this.

I just need it to stop. I don't care how
Im sorry sorry you're feeling this way I'm in so much pain as well just when I think the pain and suffering can't get any worse, boom, it does. This may sound strange to you guys but I feel like a dark energy/entity has attached itself to me and I'm sure that I am at fault for that because when I was younger I used to love playing with the ouija board and talking to spirits, it was like a game to me and my friends but it is no game…I basically invited spirits into my home and I'm sure something negative came in and attached itself to me. I don't think they sell it toy stores anymore because people have heard of the dangers associated with it.
Anytime something good comes into my life and I felt hope and happiness, it came crashing down, every single time again and again like a cruel joke.. Whatever this is has completely taken over me this time, my pain is unbearable and I have 0 hope.
I know I will never recover… I have to go soon

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it's hellish how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
Expand upon that. How is it not a fair comparison if the end result is the same?
Cancer is it's own curse. Not a fair comparison.
Expand upon that. How is it not a fair comparison if the end result is the same?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Depression is unwanted but normally does not directly kill you. There are many treatment options to help most people cope.
Cancer is also unwanted but unless you get lucky, it kills you. There are treatments, but success varies and can be almost as bad as the cancer.
Cancer can also make you depressed. That only goes one way.

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
My initial point was that if I had brain cancer and went or went by way of depression, the only defining difference would be others thinking I had a choice by the latter. Which I feel sometimes I do not. My point was that both are as serious as each other. And I stand by it. I lost my grandmother, stepfather and father to cancer. I was with them all right to the end. I think I'm well placed to understand any comparison. I've also seen people recover from cancer but not from depression.