Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Completely stupid, I didn't even get to choose to live, how am I supposed to choose to have depression or not

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
What's your thoughts on this phrase? I read this recently in an article.

God I hate when people say things like that, that article must have been riveting.
:ahhha:

Reactions: AutoTap and Nymph
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah lol, like damn why did I choose this shit huh

It (the statement) just feels like a personal attack, like "damn, you're questioning my choices too...":meh: Excuse me I have a bus to catch. Aha
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymph
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
& Damaging, which is a result of ignorance.
I would like to challenge this author/individual: so when someone chooses to "not be depressed", fights hard against it (lifestyle/dietary changes, therapy, exercise- you know, the common ones), & they still result as depressed... Then what? They're making it up? They're choosing it after all of that hard work/continued hard work? GTFO out of here with that nonsense.

This is exactly what happened to me. I did the "right" things- daily exercise, meditation, healthy diet, therapy, thinking positively, etc, and yet here I am still suffering. I wonder how they'd explain that one.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What's your thoughts on this phrase? I read this recently in an article.
I'd be curious to see the article, even though it wouldn't surprise me. I might find some more comedic gems in such an article.

Bouts of depression are normal for everyone. Most of us are "clinically" depressed and can't simply wish it away.

I'm sure most of us would've simply wished it away long ago in such a fairy tale.

Reactions: dropdeadfred
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
lol I'm pretty sure if I heard this, I'd start tearing up.. :(

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Completely moronic imo

Reactions: InterstateFlowers
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'd be curious to see the article, even though it wouldn't surprise me. I might find some more comedic gems in such an article.

Bouts of depression are normal for everyone. Most of us are "clinically" depressed and can't simply wish it away.

I'm sure most of us would've simply wished it away long ago in such a fairy tale.
I tried to look for it and couldn't find it. But I found a book called that phrase so maybe it was an article/quote from that? It's absurd tho, like o.o