• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I put "life" in quotation marks because I wouldn't even consider this disgusting hellish existence a life. I am sure many or most of you can relate. Depression just makes you look at the world differently. You become pessimistic, miserable, there is no joy, only pain. You have no energy to even fight it and many days you would just rather lay in bed and hope you never wake up.

**** you depression! and **** anxiety too. thanks for ruining my life

Depression is a disgusting thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so unbearably, it's cruel how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. Existence truly is just unnecessary suffering, I hope that you eventually find peace from this hellish existence.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so unbearably, it's cruel how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. Existence truly is just unnecessary suffering, I hope that you eventually find peace from this hellish existence.
thanks, I am also sorry that you are also suffering unbearably in this hellish existence. I always love reading your posts, the way you describe life is just so true and accurate. I hope one day you can be free from this hellish prison and find true peace.

Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I know this feeling all too well. You just hate everything and even the things you used to enjoy seem pointless. This is all because we exist in the first place. Prevention is better than cure . No existence means guaranteed no suffering

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I know this feeling all too well. You just hate everything and even the things you used to enjoy seem pointless. This is all because we exist in the first place. Prevention is better than cure . No existence means guaranteed no suffering
Yeah I wish I could go back to when i wasn't depressed. Life was pretty much the same, but mentally i was just unaware of how bad life was.
I don't really enjoy any hobbies now either. Gym was my passion years ago and now its a chore and anxiety makes it hell.

Hopefully one day we can leave this crap world and finally be free