• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Southwinds

Dec 1, 2019
It would be nice to connect with people that are depressed / suicidal , hang out, dates, etc. You know how it is, when your in that states of mind. People that are not in that state of mind have no clue where your coming from.
Anyone know of a depression dating site?
Any ladies out there that want to chat?

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I dont understand what youre saying exactly but if you talkin about people who dont get luck with women, then im in

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to have a girlfriend who was really depressed and it was great! We supported each other but unfortunately, we started living together and that screwed up our relationship.

Also, having friends who also suffer from depression or something similar is great. I think that's the reason I like SS so much! People here really understand me!

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I get it. For me though, I'd rather be with someone who has dealt with it, understands it, but is doing better.. or at least, just doesn't drag me even further down with them. Especially if we lived together. I can barely manage my depression, let alone someone else. I love trying to help my friends and people who are struggling like us. That doesn't bother me at all. I want to be there for them, but actually dating them would just weigh on me too much. It would just be more pain, and unfortunately, I can't handle anymore. I'd take a Robin Williams type of depressed.. miserable, but kind and still wants to make people laugh. That's what I need. I don't really like to wallow in my misery. It happens, but I try not to, especially when I'm around other people. I mean, a really good cry around a friend every now and then is great, but I want to enjoy the company. I'm desperate to feel good.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Ugh, this would be a dream. <3

I'm afraid to date again, & if I could get passed that, then I would have to find someone who understood my feelings for CTB.

—sigh—

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I get it. For me though, I'd rather be with someone who has dealt with it, understands it, but is doing better.. or at least, just doesn't drag me even further down with them. Especially if we lived together.

Exactly. I would love nothing more than to be with someone so loving, can feel and understand a similar pain as to what I feel.
But I'm also afraid that we would end up hurting each other further in the end.

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I'm afraid this thread is going to be deleted
Search on the internet, maybe you'll find something

Reactions: _Kaira_