Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Lately obviously I suffer from depression and anxiety extreme anxiety an so on. However I actually feel like I am going crazy like I am going to go on a rage rampage wtf is this about is it anger.. anyone ever experience it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Funkbunny, blanketyblk, thiswillkillme and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I suffer from depression & anxiety also. Not taking any meds. I try to hide it. I don't know how well. Maybe people just don't say anything.
I don't feel like I'm going to go on a rampage but sometimes when I'm on my way home from work I just scream in my car. :angry:

Reactions: blanketyblk, thiswillkillme and Irishsteve88
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, specially at work. Dealing with idiots all the time brings it more often than not.

Reactions: Funkbunny, blanketyblk, Irishsteve88 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, specially at work. Dealing with idiots all the time brings it more often than not.

I had a dream last night that I quit my job. I was in the middle of my shift and I just said I was done. I was emotional after and regretted it.
They wouldn't take me back and didn't want me back. Then I was more upset. Not because I quit but because I need a job until I eventually CTB.:angry:

Reactions: blanketyblk and Irishsteve88
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
I feel this. I'm a ball of rage, which just depresses me because I don't like being angry. Anger is really common with anxiety, though.
What are some of the things that set you off?

Reactions: Inevitable and Irishsteve88
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
I feel this. I'm a ball of rage, which just depresses me because I don't like being angry. Anger is really common with anxiety, though.
What are some of the things that set you off?
Lol snap same. Anything from spilled milk makes me angry I try not to be but in the inside theres a raging bull.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
There are time in the day were I can't get more than 10 minutes without something pissing. Random stupid shit, from a mosquito to having to switch my vpn off for some sites. And hit my desk out of anger because why the fuck not. And now my hands hurts. Yeah good times

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I suffer from depression and anxiety too. Some people just know how to push my buttons. I know one day someone's gonna push me too far and that person's gonna wish they kept their mouth shut.

T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
Lately obviously I suffer from depression and anxiety extreme anxiety an so on. However I actually feel like I am going crazy like I am going to go on a rage rampage wtf is this about is it anger.. anyone ever experience it?
Yeah. You're depressed and you feel you'll kill yourself and that will do the job. You think. And you think. But you cannot do it. Depression turns into anger then. That's what happens.

Reactions: Irishsteve88
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I'm feeling a lot of anger at my abusers and those that enabled them. I feel that at any moment I could blow up.

Reactions: Irishsteve88