• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I didn't know how to word the title sorry.

I plan to go when my new SN gets here but I'm in a predicament.

I have a month long holiday (spent so much money on it) from middle of May - middle of June. I'm flying to see my LD boyfriend who I haven't seen since August. We are going to a broadway show and seeing my favourite band ever in concert and I love him so much.

He is graduating university in May and I feel that me ctb'ing will ruin that for him and I want him to have a good future when I am gone, therefore I should delay it until June.

I just feel awful and see no other way out and I want to die so bad but I want to go knowing that I left things okay (in my mind), and knowing he has nice last memories of me.

What are peoples thoughts?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
This sounds particularly important to you concerning your bf so maybe delaying things wouldn't be a bad thing at all since it gives you time to spend with him.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It sounds like an idea of a very considerate person and whatever is comfortable to you and gives you a peace of mind sounds good to me.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
This sounds particularly important to you concerning your bf so maybe delaying things wouldn't be a bad thing at all since it gives you time to spend with him.
I just need to leave but I want him to be okay and have graduated and that I know he graduated, but it's so hard. I appreciate your kind words.
It sounds like an idea of a very considerate person and whatever is comfortable to you and gives you a peace of mind sounds good to me.
I try to be as considerate as I can when it comes to this lol thank you

• Love
Reactions: Goku Black
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
does anyone else have any thoughts

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I do the same, im going on a small vacation soon and go to an anime con with my bf. If i dont ctb in april i might have to delay untill october because i would ruin important events probably.
Its ok to delay if you care about people. Makes it easier to ctb too maybe

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Delay it until June and "prepare" him for what's to come. Maybe even break up when you meet him to make things easier to process.
I wouldn't break up with him as it's been nearly 8 years 😢 and he would get suspicious I think. I want to make this holiday the best ever.
I do the same, im going on a small vacation soon and go to an anime con with my bf. If i dont ctb in april i might have to delay untill october because i would ruin important events probably.
Its ok to delay if you care about people. Makes it easier to ctb too maybe
yes I agree. The guilt I feel is insane right now because I worry about him not graduating, that messing up his future, £2000 wasted on a trip together…so maybe I will feel less guilty when I know that we had an amazing time together and he will remember these memories.

Reactions: INTJme
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
therefore I should delay it until June.
Delay delay delay. Nothing worse than the death of someone you loved. My ex-friend's father fought to not die on October 31st because he knew I and my ex-friend cherished Halloween more than any other day. He died on Nov 1st. I would be more grateful if someone took their life after I've finished some of the hardest trials in life... not during them.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In the end, it's your choice to choose. Whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck in that