memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I've just rewrited my suicide/ goodbye note for my parents, I actually felt really calm and relieved writing that and thought it was pretty well written given my usual standards + I usually have writer's block
But then I guess I have to leave some last words for my friends, acquaintances/ bitter enemies saying adios/ fuck you
Anyone know how to post a delayed message on fb ( I don't really use that but that's where most of my contacts are) and Instagram? I'm not really the email kinda person( plus I don't really have their email address...)
Thanks <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
From what I read, it's now impossible to post a scheduled message on personal FB account. For Instagram, I don't know if there is a third-party program that enables to automatically post your scheduled posts. Most I know are just notifying you at the scheduled time to post what you've been planned, CMIIW. Maybe others are more prominent in this regard.

The simplest one is Twitter since they finally have scheduling feature, but the character limitations mean you may need to schedule lots of them if your notes are long.

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
You can do it with gmail

Reactions: ebt88, GoodPersonEffed and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
The simplest one is Twitter since they finally have scheduling feature, but the character limitations mean you may need to schedule lots of them if your notes are long.

Could schedule a link to the full note on pastebin or similar,maybe?

Reactions: Bct
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Only know the Gmail accounts of one or two people, I can probably send one to an ex but it's his birthday soon and that seems cruel. People I know don't really use Twitter( sigh)
Now I'm thinking of sending a note to a friend in advance and telling her it's a just in case thing and post it for me after I've kicked the bucket. Downside is dunno if she'll flip on me (likely, but she is also very suicidal+ has social phobia)

Last edited:
Fullmoonishere

Fullmoonishere

Jan 11, 2020
For facebook, I think you can make it so that your tweets are automatically posted on your page/timeline (connect twitter to Facebook)? Look into it. This way you can schedule a delayed tweet with the link and once it's posted, it should also appear on you Facebook so your friends can see it.

Last edited:
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
Keep in mind if your friend posts it she could be at backlash from crazy people who think it is wrong to post a suicide note, or your family members may not want it and will cause drama for her.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
For facebook, I think you can make it so that your tweets are automatically posted on your page/timeline (connect twitter to Facebook)? Look into it. This way you can schedule a delayed tweet with the link and once it's posted, it should also appear on you Facebook so your friends can see it.

Is it still working? If it is, that's a nice option.

Is this true? That's unfortunate.

Yes. I think you can still schedule posts from a FB page but that means your friends should follow that page first.