Status
Not open for further replies.
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Reactions: SmellyRat and StateOfMind
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
That's a good question. Why indeed. Why are there half the questions there are on here? Why does the SN guide exist? Why are all the resources here and how did they come to be? It's because people have shared their information and thought processes. How do you think the printing presses came to be that print your daily mail copies? Information upon information. This is how society works.

Can I ask what your method is brother? And why you haven't committed yet? I assume it's because you're not ready yet.
Things to do. Some of us have shit to sort out first.

The SN guides are as factual as can be, not trying to turn it into a Bromance.

You're trying to sell the idea of immolation into a noble act.

Not the same thing. You're not discussing the specifics of particular accelerants, clothing types, ignition sources, safety for others, etc.

It's more like - woah yeah this would be awesome.

Fantasy.

Reactions: Smellanie
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A hard method to pull off, and one with large potential consequences in the event of a failure. I think the best bet is excess everything in this case. Keep the heat and amount of fuel far beyond what would be needed to destroy the body. Plan carefully where and how you will do this. It is entirely possible and has been done before, so I do have faith in your ability to do it if you can really commit to it. I have personally considered this myself but I want to die soon and don't want to spend time preparing myself for this.

Good luck with your preparations.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, dropdeadfred and Lupgevif
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020

The SN guides are as factual as can be, not trying to turn it into a Bromance.

Not the same thing. You're not discussing the specifics of particular accelerants, clothing types, ignition sources, safety for others, etc.

Fantasy.
So your qualms are with my lack of details. Got it. Okay. Thank you.

Reactions: Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020

Fantasy.
I am not. Nomad is. Nomad, who first talked about technical research he made. You then came in calling him delusional, and how a load of bullshit the info he wrote was. Sure, facts are facts. But you are so offended over the fact he did not change his mind.

My point is: as grueling and self torture it is, it's Nomad's method. He won't change his mind to make you glad you helped him die peacefully. Either give him info that will be useful to him, or move on to another thread. You are not the o so wise emissary of peaceful suicide, I already said that. People's decision are not fantasy because they don't align smoothly to yours. Your world view is not unique. You. Can't. Control. Other. People.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
There was NO technical detail - where is it - what accelerant, what ingintion source, what safety measures for other people?

Saying oh dont drink water for a bit and then maybe cover yourself in some stuff thats flammable and you agreeing is NOT research.

Stans guide to SN for example is all about different types of anti emetic, ant acid, measures of SN per KG of body weight - where is that? In this?

It isn't there. And you shouldn't be encouraging it.

Reactions: SmellyRat
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, we all do. Then maybe stop telling OP to just go on with it already? That's pretty inconsiderate of you.

Reactions: ready 2 go and x~Sophia~x
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Some people enjoy pain and I guess the pain of self-immolation could make someone feel very alive just prior to the point of death, in fact , they may feel more alive than they have for many, many years. There's certainly nothing romantic or noble about going up in a ball of flames, just as there isn't in any other technique, it's not a popular way to ctb and it's fairly obvious why, but each to their own.

Reactions: Infiniteloop, LastFlowers and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
God please stop posting, if I have to listen to any more of your drivel I fear I may go mad.

I fear you may be too late StuFin.
I tend to look at your argument from a different perspective - if you prefer not to listen to other's "droning on and on about stupid shit...", maybe it is YOU who is in the wrong place!
We're all very different - age, upbringing, personality, mental un/wellness, gender, colour, religion, etc., so why do you expect everyone on this forum to think and act the same way as YOU think/act?
You're actually coming across as very immature, even jealous that someone else dares to be braver than you in their 'choice' of method to ctb.
If you are unable to accept that others have an interest in different and more painful methods, and you are unable to merely comment something like "Aww no mate, that's not for me - too painful an exit.", and let it be, then perhaps you shouldn't be here, because your protesting and droning on and on that MichaelNomad123 won't use that particular method is, quite frankly, getting me agitated! :heh:

Reactions: ready 2 go, StateOfMind and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
There was NO technical detail - where is it - what accelerant, what ingintion source, what safety measures for other people?
There is. In the very first post. It is wrong, and you pointed it. Thanks for that. Thanks for pointing OP needs to research more in order to keep on the method he chose.

It isn't there. And you shouldn't be encouraging it.
It is not encouragement when he's pretty much sure he'll do it. You won't change his mind. He now knows what he's gotten is not enough, therefore he'll research more. If anything, you have in fact helped him more than anyone else here. You won't change his mind; the only one who can is himself, if he happens to find another more reliable method or any info that truly discourages him. Telling him he's delusional and fantasizing didn't, and will never, do shit. Telling him the info he got is incorrect, encouraged him to research further. Sleep with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: StateOfMind
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
It seems as if we can only last around about 3 days without water. We lose around 2.5% of water a day and the serious effects of dehydration seem to occur at around about 8%. From what I've read, electrolyte imbalance and the general unpleasantness that comes along with dehydration would start to become a debilitating issue at around about 2 days of dehydration. It would seem then that the easy road would be to dehydrate/fast for 2 days prior to ingestion of your drug of choice -- mephedrone or MDMA. I'm uncertain as to the onset of the severe symptoms of dehydration, so it seems that 2 is the safest option rather than waiting until mid-3. It's of my opinion that the benefits of extreme dehydration are minimal, but still worth doing. To this end, 2 seems optimal.

Poor skin turgor is a good indication of dehydration. One can test this by pinching the back of your hand. The more dehydrated you are, the less "tenting" the skin does. It takes longer to return to its original state.

Antimetics seems like a good decision for the inevitable ingestion of fuel prior to immolation. I don't see why Metoclopramide wouldn't work, similar to the SN method. Potential issues with this may be the physical swallowing and absorbing of the drug in a state of extreme dehydration. More research required.

Research into fuels might be worthwhile rather than the standard petrol. Some may be more pleasant to ingest for maximum fuel intake prior to combustion. Some may burn harder.

Jan Zajíc seems to have doused himself in 5 cans of flammable liquids. I have also read that he was fully clothed. This solves the question as to whether or not it is best to go clothed or naked. I think the idea would be to have as much flammable fuels on your body as possible, without adding to burn time. I believe it would be a mistake to pack as much fuel-soaked clothes onto your person as possible. Instead, simple attire, perhaps 2 layers, soaked as much as possible would be ideal. The Guardian reported that Jan Zajíc covered his entire body with a flammable parquet polish. I think this is a good idea, despite my inability to find this mentioned anywhere else.

I think over-preparation would be key to limit suffering. Perhaps a several minutes of methodically washing oneself in fuel and having an abundance of fuel is key. Weather would be important. Where I come from it storms often. Furthermore I had planned on going in a storm. A potential solution to clothing losing fuel to the elements would be to carry a container full of fuel with clothes already soaking inside. These will then be quickly put on seconds prior to combustion before the wind and rain does its work.

This is my current research which is ongoing.

Michael, hi! what exactly are you trying to achive by fasting?
I have expirience with dry fasting. The longest I did was 6 days without food and water.
I did cascade dry fasting:
2 days dry fasting + 2 days recovery
3 days dry fasting + 3 days recovery
4 days dry fasting + 4 rec.
5 days dry fasting + 5 days recovery
6 days dry fasting + 6 days recovery

I was trying to cure myself. it didn't work out. Overall it was a psychedelic expirience. After day 6 you start hallucinating. You don't need sleep anymore, you have a lot of energy. Your body starts to burn fat, cancer cells, tumors. But the most psychedelic thing is when you finally take a shower. That changes you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23374
C

Churaak

Oct 2, 2020
I would like to drink the SN flavored water,but I am afraid my heartbeat would go very fast. That would be very uncomfortable
Michael, hi! what exactly are you trying to achive by fasting?
I have expirience with dry fasting. The longest I did was 6 days without food and water.
I did cascade dry fasting:
2 days dry fasting + 2 days recovery
3 days dry fasting + 3 days recovery
4 days dry fasting + 4 rec.
5 days dry fasting + 5 days recovery
6 days dry fasting + 6 days recovery

I was trying to cure myself. it didn't work out. Overall it was a psychedelic expirience. After day 6 you start hallucinating. You don't need sleep anymore, you have a lot of energy. Your body starts to burn fat, cancer cells, tumors. But the most psychedelic thing is when you finally take a shower. That changes you.
you weren't showering for 6 days?
edit: oh, I guess dry fasting means no water on skin too.

Reactions: yetme and Lupgevif
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
What's the point of dehydrating yourself if you're setting yourself on fire?

Reactions: bov
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Right, so in that case "brother" why don't you walk out of your house right now, go to a petrol station, pump gas all over yourself and then light a match.

He has his reasons to go the way he chose to go. Who are you to judge other people?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I would like to drink the SN flavored water,but I am afraid my heartbeat would go very fast. That would be very uncomfortable

you weren't showering for 6 days?
edit: oh, I guess dry fasting means no water on skin too.

yes. I was doing strict dry fasting. no shower, no contact with water at all.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374 and Lupgevif
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
WTF is this thread
i can see what @StuFin means now
giphy.gif

Reactions: Smellanie, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Lupgevif and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
How unpleasant is dry fasting though? How much do you suffer before hallucinating, and how much do you suffer while hallucinating?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
How unpleasant is dry fasting though? How much do you suffer before hallucinating, and how much do you suffer while hallucinating?

it wasn't unpleasant for me at all. it's just weird. on the 2nd (sometimes 3rd) day you have acidosis crisis it's like a hangover and after that you body switches into burnig mode.
I can't describe it. It's just weird. I was feeling really good and I felt like I could go on for 11 days.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
People have a right to discuss methods here and you have a right to disagree, but in disagreeing it doesn't mean your opinion is the be all and end all of things. If you're going to debate, please remain respectful. Just because someone won't do your method and has interest in another it does not make their method invalid.

• Love
Reactions: ready 2 go, Deleted member 19654, StateOfMind and 5 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
People have a right to discuss methods here and you have a right to disagree, but in disagreeing it doesn't mean your opinion is the be all and end all of things. If you're going to debate, please remain respectful. Just because someone won't do your method and has interest in another it does not make their method invalid.

True, i've deleted my post.
It was disrespectful.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374 and BPD Barbie
D

death becomes her

Jul 3, 2020
Based on this thread on a few other ones, why is there so much fighting on here recently? It's been looking more and more like reddit everyday.

When I first joined I swear we were more accepting of other's choices in manner of death as long as no innocents were being harmed.

Why does anyone care if OP wants to die a death of excruciating pain? Who is to say that their levels of pain from living does not outweight being set on fire?

Reactions: ready 2 go and x~Sophia~x
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
here's an account of a journalist who set herself on fire to make a political statement. Accourding to witnesses police tried to stop her and she fought of the police while still burning. I can't imagine what she was going through to chose such a way to go...

Reactions: dropdeadfred and Deleted member 23374
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
here's an account of a journalist who set herself on fire to make a political statement. Accourding to witnesses police tried to stop her and she fought of the police while still burning. I can't imagine what she was going through to chose such a way to go...

You know... come to think of it: every single self-immo video I've seen, none of them have attempted to put themselves out. Talk about a whole new level of mind over matter!

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
God please stop posting, if I have to listen to any more of your drivel I fear I may go mad.
I would be surprised if you haven't been warned yet by mods.
The only reason I haven't reported you after calling me an idiot in another thread and being super rude to others is because your bring some bizarre flavor into the debate that only my anus can taste.
I also feel you have the capacity to become wiser, perhaps you are a cryptic troll that just likes the attention.
But I am giving you the benefit of the doubt anyway.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I would be surprised if you haven't been warned yet by mods.
The only reason I haven't reported you after calling me an idiot in another thread and being super rude to others is because your bring some bizarre flavor into the debate that only my anus can taste.
I also feel you have the capacity to become wiser, perhaps you are a cryptic troll that just likes the attention.
But I am giving you the benefit of the doubt anyway.
I find it hard to reconcile the notion of you claiming to be upset I called you an idiot (if I did) when you actually called me a cunt.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I find it hard to reconcile the notion of you claiming to be upset I called you an idiot (if I did) when you actually called me a cunt.

Like kids in a school yard :eh: Grow up!

Reactions: ready 2 go, SmellyRat and Deleted member 19654
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Its not just about me or yourself.. your accumulative postings and the toxicity that came along with it equate to some pretty cuntish behavior.
And you are without a doubt the catalyst.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I'm requesting a mod to lock this thread. The harm done to the OP is already bad enough. Please put a stop on this.

Reactions: SmellyRat, Deleted member 19654 and x~Sophia~x
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Indeed, Why don't you go and head but a train?

Ah yes, I know why - you're a fantasist.

Grow up baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.