• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
This hellish nightmare has no end.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Final Escape and Caerula
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
This hellish nightmare has no end.
I'm not saying that I'm stating a fact,
But according to the bible, you could live forever.
Trips me out that you say that.
I actually get anxiety when I think about it.

Reactions: Caerula
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I know what you mean, you see people everywhere dying and it feels like your turn will never come

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Final Escape, Caerula and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Maybe you will live forever, OP. Maybe all that talk about souls and stuff is real, so no matter how many times we die, we will be born again.

Hopefully not, yeah?
I'm not saying that I'm stating a fact,
But according to the bible, you could live forever.
Trips me out that you say that.
I actually get anxiety when I think about it.
The Bible does not say anything about living forever.

Reactions: Volatile and Tiburcio
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
The Bible does not say anything about living forever.
Here are a few passages and there are more really. But I think these are enough for now.

"And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son."
– 1 John 5:11

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life."
– John 5:24

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
– John 3:16

"I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh."
– John 6:51

"And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life."
– 1 John 5:20

Reactions: Caerula
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Maybe it is a form of hopelessness. Sometimes I feel ending it is so hard that it might never work out for me either...

Reactions: Tiburcio, Maggotymaggots and skitliv
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Here are a few passages and there are more really. But I think these are enough for now.

"And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son."
– 1 John 5:11

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life."
– John 5:24

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
– John 3:16

"I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh."
– John 6:51

"And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life."
– 1 John 5:20

Old Testament says otherwise.

Ecclesiastes 9:5

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

Reactions: Xmac000 and Caerula
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
There's a theory where every decision splits the universe in half, meaning if you're killed there's a universe where you aren't killed. This applies to every time you "die" according to the theory. Your conscious mind would just think of it as a normal flow of life but only they don't die.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
The bible was written by desert scribes or some shit. Nothing to fear. This infinity nonsense is arrogant narcissist human bullshit designed to instill fear in others. "Give me your share of the grubs or you're going to hell".

Reactions: watchingthewheels