• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
My risk aversion is decreasing proportionally with days passing by.
I never smoked a cigarette in my life. As an engineer, I considered all sorts of corner case failures. I had doctors check every mole on my body to make sure I'm fine. I flossed after every meal. I changed costly car parts before they were broken "just in case". I check to see if the door is locked multiple times, although there's a security camera outside.
I can't go on overthinking when it comes to suicide. I am getting nowhere. I need to take the risk. I need to die.

I am now considering decapitation by car. No, I am NOT the kind of person who cares what is left behind. Basically I rent a fast car, buy a long, strong rope, tie one end to some tree or something stable and the other end around by neck and then just accelerate. There are successful reported cases of this method. The adrenaline and pleasure of driving might smooth things out for me. A good song maybe as well.
And if I fail.. oh well.. the irony! I'm so tired.

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
I'm sure OP is able to find an empty parking lot. But man this is original af. No going back really in last seconds - breaking might slow car down enough to not kill you but various damages to your body. Make sure you have a strong rope for this and I quess head should be out of window/neck tightly between pillar and window? 10/10 method

Last edited:
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
If you really want to do it this way use steel cable instead of rope.

There was some horror movie I saw where a bunch of motorcyclists went down a street and all got decapitated. It was a low budget movie but interesting

Reactions: Nauseated
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
What type of rope/knot are you using?