• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
My risk aversion is decreasing proportionally with days passing by.
I never smoked a cigarette in my life. As an engineer, I considered all sorts of corner case failures. I had doctors check every mole on my body to make sure I'm fine. I flossed after every meal. I changed costly car parts before they were broken "just in case". I check to see if the door is locked multiple times, although there's a security camera outside.
I can't go on overthinking when it comes to suicide. I am getting nowhere. I need to take the risk. I need to die.

I am now considering decapitation by car. No, I am NOT the kind of person who cares what is left behind. Basically I rent a fast car, buy a long, strong rope, tie one end to some tree or something stable and the other end around by neck and then just accelerate. There are successful reported cases of this method. The adrenaline and pleasure of driving might smooth things out for me. A good song maybe as well.
And if I fail.. oh well.. the irony! I'm so tired.

Reactions: Caerula, Gumby, soundwave and 6 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Well, you do have a thing for hmm... Creative methods. Just try to make sure the car will not hit anyone after your head is gone from your body, and you can't drive it anymore.

Reactions: Livide Lamb, soundwave, PsychoPyro and 6 others
Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
I'm sure OP is able to find an empty parking lot. But man this is original af. No going back really in last seconds - breaking might slow car down enough to not kill you but various damages to your body. Make sure you have a strong rope for this and I quess head should be out of window/neck tightly between pillar and window? 10/10 method

Last edited:
Reactions: soundwave, PsychoPyro, LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS and 1 other person
Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
Why make it riskier and harder to commit suicide? You probably already know the potential consequences of a failed attempt.

Reactions: soundwave and borntooslow
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
If you really want to do it this way use steel cable instead of rope.

Reactions: soundwave and Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
If you really want to do it this way use steel cable instead of rope.

There was some horror movie I saw where a bunch of motorcyclists went down a street and all got decapitated. It was a low budget movie but interesting

Reactions: Nauseated
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
What type of rope/knot are you using?

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Why make it riskier and harder to commit suicide? You probably already know the potential consequences of a failed attempt.
This attempt will literally rip his head off at like 60 miles an hour. It's certain.

Reactions: nonexistance and soundwave
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
There was some horror movie I saw where a bunch of motorcyclists went down a street and all got decapitated. It was a low budget movie but interesting
13 sins?

Reactions: Volatile and PsychoPyro