• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AloneOrAbused

Jun 20, 2018
I wanted to do this in a week. I think that will give me enough time to write my daughter a long letter and to take her somewhere she'll be as happy as possible. I'll be out of money soon.

Is there a way to get N in that amount of time? I already posted about this, but I'm going to expand... I'm currently in SoCal, so I could meet someone and pay for it potentially.

If no one knows of options for that, any suggestions of relatively easy ways to go? I was going to jump, but I don't think I can. I toyed with the idea for almost a year, and it's gotten me really freaked out.

Oh, how I wish I could walk into a hospital and have them end my suffering. Why do we have to suffer so badly we want to die, and then suffer in death on top of it? So frustrating.

Reactions: Morning Angel, dano6533, azeton and 2 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I totally read this wrong at first and thought you said "hanging in is the probably the best way to go." Damn, I think jumping would be easier than hanging... it comes with a bit of a leap, too. Thanks for the resources though.
kek Hanging IN is the worst thing to do, aside from botching the attempt. "Bit of a leap" like off of a chair? Nah, you can do partial suspension. All it requires is to bend your knees for a few seconds.

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I wanted to do this in a week. I think that will give me enough time to write my daughter a long letter and to take her somewhere she'll be as happy as possible. I'll be out of money soon.

Is there a way to get N in that amount of time? I already posted about this, but I'm going to expand... I'm currently in SoCal, so I could meet someone and pay for it potentially.

If no one knows of options for that, any suggestions of relatively easy ways to go? I was going to jump, but I don't think I can. I toyed with the idea for almost a year, and it's gotten me really freaked out.

Oh, how I wish I could walk into a hospital and have them end my suffering. Why do we have to suffer so badly we want to die, and then suffer in death on top of it? So frustrating.
Just read your other post. I dont know who told you you can get N off the streets, but he's a dumbass.
As for a quick method, you're prob out if luck if you arent doing the "physical" ones like hanging or jumping. If you got 3 or 3 weeks to spare, you can research the salts from the PPH (Please give the resource thread a big look) or even N.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sasha
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018

I'm thinking of ending it this week maybe even tonight. I'm in soCal too.
I'm thinking of hanging.

Reactions: dano6533
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "AloneOrAbused, post: 9891, участник: 889"] Я хотел сделать это через неделю. Я думаю, что это даст мне достаточно времени, чтобы написать моей дочери длинное письмо и взять ее где-нибудь, она будет как можно более счастлива. Скоро у меня будет деньги.

Есть ли способ получить N за такое количество времени? Я уже писал об этом, но я собираюсь расширить ... Я сейчас в SoCal, поэтому я мог встретиться с кем-то и заплатить за это.

Если никто не знает о вариантах для этого, любые предложения относительно простых способов пойти? Я собирался прыгнуть, но я не думаю, что смогу. Я играла с этой идеей почти год, и она меня очень волновала.

О, как бы я хотел, чтобы я мог пойти в больницу и заставить их прекратить мои страдания. Почему мы должны так страдать, что хотим умереть, а потом страдать от смерти? Настолько расстраиваю. [/ QUOTE]
Азот, аргон