• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023
how fast would it take a 5'0, 75 lb female to starve to death? i feel like it wouldn't take so long because that's already a really low weight?

i know people say the method is torture, but i'm not really worried about fatigue. i often have heart palpitations and weakness so i'm assuming i'm in poor health anyway.

i just want a realistic time frame, i feel like it's not such a bad way to go, i think a more "natural" death like that would be nice. my ex hid all the guns in the house and usually takes anything else i can use, i don't have any other way so i want a method that's accessible and guaranteed.

• Hugs
Reactions: die_young
donehere24

donehere24

Oct 24, 2023
Depends on whether or not you drink water. With no food or water maybe 3-5 days, with a maximum of a week. With water it is recorded that people can survive 2-3 months. You seem to have a very low weight, so maybe it can take a little less, maybe 12-24 hours difference. But probably will not deviate so much from the time it would take for someone heavier to die. As far as I've found there isn't a lot of hard reliable data other than a few anecdotal stories that may or may not be helpful.

• Love
Reactions: evrchanging
evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023
Depends on whether or not you drink water. With no food or water maybe 3-5 days, with a maximum of a week. With water it is recorded that people can survive 2-3 months. You seem to have a very low weight, so maybe it can take a little less, maybe 12-24 hours difference. But probably will not deviate so much from the time it would take for someone heavier to die. As far as I've found there isn't a lot of hard reliable data other than a few anecdotal stories that may or may not be helpful.
thank you :) i wasn't sure whether weight played a factor in it or not. i can usually tolerate taking only a few sips of water throughout the day, but i'm not sure if being partially dehydrated would still speed up the process. don't think i'm strong enough to go with no water at all lol. great info though!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: die_young and donehere24
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Starvation is a really difficult way to go because your body will work on sending your brain into a hunger panic that leads you to mindlessly binging a lot of food like a zombie. There's a manga artist im a fan of who drew her experiences with starvation (she has around the same BMI as you, 5'6 & 84lb). Her body would react so badly to try and counter her lost nutrients that she couldn't control it while working and would hide during shifts to eat.
Sometimes she'd resort to raw instant ramen even though it made her gums bleed.

Also stomach pain is what I hear as being the most difficult part of the method rather than fatigue.

• Love
evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023
Starvation is a really difficult way to go because your body will work on sending your brain into a hunger panic that leads you to mindlessly binging a lot of food like a zombie. There's a manga artist im a fan of who drew her experiences with starvation (she has around the same BMI as you, 5'6 & 84lb). Her body would react so badly to try and counter her lost nutrients that she couldn't control it while working and would hide during shifts to eat.
Sometimes she'd resort to raw instant ramen even though it made her gums bleed.

Also stomach pain is what I hear as being the most difficult part of the method rather than fatigue.
i see. i think it'd be pretty easy considering i don't have access to much food right now, just moved into a new apartment and there's basically nothing lol. the manga artist story is interesting i've never heard of something like that happening before, though i do think it could be situational because some people are able fast for a month or longer. i'll take everything you said into consideration, thanks for the insight :)

Reactions: SleepySept
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Id say probably weeks. Water is more important than food. Youre first gonna eat up all your body fat and muscle before you actually starve, which could take quite a while depending on different things.

• Love