• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
So I did actually go through with my idea to die by heat stroke in the Sonoran Desert. I neglected to consider that I also live in a valley that has a lot of wind. So despite wearing a jacket in 100+ F weather. It was very windy and I didn't get hot enough to pass out.

I have had my vision go black from heat stroke before but that was without wind. It seems like the ideal situation for death by heat would be on a day in July with low wind, and multiple layers of clothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, Pen>Sword and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry that you've gone through things that led you to try this. Thanks for reporting your conclusions. Please drink lots of water and get some rest.

Reactions: Fthis