• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I know there are various types of explosions, and if I recall correctly 'detonation' is the fastest (velocity) one.

Not looking for a slow burn ...

I can't think of anything that will do the job right now, would anyone have any practical ideas ?
Fast , destructive, 100 % and mostly painless methods do have their appeal.

Reactions: lv-gras
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
if travelling to Iraq joining Isis as a volunteer to the suicide bomb brigade seems too much work for you
try reading the Anarchist. Cookbook about the explosives part...but i don't know if you'll get into trouble for researching on-line about making explosives....CIA watches everything

Last edited:
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Anyara,

That's a good one. A mostly paineless one ! I would have a message though ...

Elaborate chemistry isn't my thing ... don't have a lab and the time I had even basic skills was decades ago ...

I'm not sure about the power of a grenade ...instant destruction or not ? Anyway, I wouldn't know where to get one.

Reactions: Anyara
AceOfSpadesCTB

AceOfSpadesCTB

Oct 9, 2018
I recall hearing at one point you could re-arm an inert grenade with some firearm ammo, but I feel like that was an urban legend.

Reactions: lv-gras