• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

coppervomit

coppervomit

A Bad Joke
Jan 6, 2020
What are the drawbacks to the method of ceasing any eating/drinking? From what I have read, this seems like a really good method.

Reactions: Konjac
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I have read a great deal about this method. There are several books and a lot of info by googling...The just I get is that it is the dehydration not the starvation that will in fact end life. But that even with taking the measures to keep your mouth, throat and skin hydrated, the urge to drink water becomes overwhelming for most people. And it can take a couple days to over a week, it depends on each person.

Reactions: flyaway2 and Konjac
coppervomit

coppervomit

A Bad Joke
Jan 6, 2020
I have read a great deal about this method. There are several books and a lot of info by googling...The just I get is that it is the dehydration not the starvation that will in fact end life. But that even with taking the measures to keep your mouth, throat and skin hydrated, the urge to drink water becomes overwhelming for most people. And it can take a couple days to over a week, it depends on each person.
I have spent months abstaining from food in my life. I'm sure I could handle the temptation to drink

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
From my experience with dehydration and not consuming food for about 3 days, it was very uncomfortable and made me feel horrible. I was forced to stop since my sister worried about me, but even if I wasn't forced I probably would have stopped anyways. Honestly I'd rather die after having an amazing meal and delicious beverage before I ctb anyways lol.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
It's not a good idea. I think it's the one thing the body has evolved to battle against and so will be extremely distressful.

Reactions: Konjac and foxdie
Y

Yolonoodle

Bear
Sep 20, 2019
Id deffo advise against this one as it sounds like a horrible way to go and its slow

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Do not recommend. Don't starve either. Both methods are absolute torture

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Actually tried this a while back. Wouldn't recommend- it's long, painful and drawn out. Eventually your SI kicks in, and when I say kicks in, I mean kicks in. I wouldn't say it's impossible to overcome, but pretty damn close.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Both dehydratation and starvation are one of the most painful ways to die, additionally they are very slow compared to more common methods. It's the worst thing ever, please do not even consider this.

Reactions: Cleopatra123
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
You wouldn't die this way. You may end up discovering the meaning of life and decide to live and start a religion like jesus, budha and mohammed. They all fasted 40 or more days. They decided theres meaning to life.

coppervomit

coppervomit

A Bad Joke
Jan 6, 2020
Fuck. Guess it's back to square-one shotgun blast.