• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Will you do it?

• Total voters
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
It seems like perfect method to me. No pain. No worries. When blood starts running, you know you are done. Just ensure you are alone for enough time. Am I right?
I have read about accidental death this way for man who just stepped on a broken glass or something like that.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Perfect except for the fact that suddenly having a completely numb leg whilst having access to a sharp implement at a time when youll be undisturbed for long enough to bleed to death.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, even though there might be no pain it's too cruel and not peaceful.

Boller Bryant

Boller Bryant

Failed at being someone and something.
Nov 15, 2023
No, I would not. I don't want to be seen dead in a pool of blood, why? Because it's traumatizing for several people, and honestly I'm not that low to make someone traumatized by my own actions and also I'm such a pussycat, I probably will scared by my own blood. And also, isn't that cutting artery will result in a dizzying slow death?

Reactions: bwerner
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes becoming totally numb and cutting of the artery seems like an excellent method¡

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
i guess you never felt pain
Totally numb means no pain by definition, so I don't get your point. One can get such condition after a stroke, for example.
No, I would not. I don't want to be seen dead in a pool of blood, why? Because it's traumatizing for several people, and honestly I'm not that low to make someone traumatized by my own actions
Will not they be traumatized by a dead body anyway?

Last edited:
S

ScoreCard

Feb 23, 2024
Aren't arteries in the leg too deep and hard to hit? I'm interested to know more about this mothod

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I'm such a pussycat, I probably will scared by my own blood.
I think I am the opposite of you in the sense that the view of my own blood running out will rather calm me own, because I will know that the rope or anchor point will not broke, I will not wake up after inert gas runs out, I will not be one of those who just wake up after 2 days of fatal SN ingestion etc...