• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
For starters all of you can eat my shit, it tastes better than that shitty food you eat in your stinking country. The second thing is that people are free to choose if we do not want our suffering to continue because we are the inalienable owners of our lives. If all of you find fine at working on that journalism shit, it seems very good to me. But there are people who have very serious problems (such as health issues for example) and we look for resources to be able to fulfill the simple purpose of stopping suffering. If your shitty country has the problem that there are many "impulsive teenagers" with problems, then solve that internal problem before screwing those who try to help others even if said help does not fit into your fucking retrograde Mary Popins morality. Well, that's it, bunch of cretins.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Journalists be like: 👁👄👁