Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Hopefully she can find a way to end this horrific abuse ,regain a sense of happiness ending her suffering and getting some justice .It can be on her ien terms she can follow tgrvpath that gives her peace

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, akosineenee, lv-gras and 2 others
F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
This is silly. If it ruins her life, death is a far better option as opposed to a life of suffering, hardship, and confusion.
How can she know for sure that after life will be filled with rainbows and ponies.at least if she fights she has a chance to do something great for a lot of people and herself. You can't loose every battle after all...it won't be easy but its not impossible either

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, lv-gras, akosineenee and 1 other person
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
offers hugs

hang in there, so sorry you are going through that, no one deserves that

Reactions: Chloe and Regisphilbin_savant
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
I am 15 sexual abuse from my neighbor.Starting i was 9 years old.Now 6 years of sexual abuse.Police have not helped me,my parents not help me.How do others deal with suicidal thoughts due to sexual abuse ? Some people even seem to find sexual abuse funny sometimes im not sure why.

......... I am so sorry.

Have you done a rape kit? Evidence needs to be gathered.

Why are you still allowing this person near you? I need your "fight or flight" reactions to kick in. Whenever they come near you, REACT. I also need you to either video or record a conversation of you talking to your Parents - we need the world to see how shitty they are. They aren't protecting you and are actually hurting you as well.

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. If you are willing to sacrifice your privacy - make a YouTube video and contact ALL media outlets in your area. Your parents will never live down the shame of not helping you.

And for the neighbor..... Get the full name and let's find where they are employed. Contact their jobs and get them fired. With the #MeTOO movements, they will fire them to avoid public backlash.

You can play nice OR you can get revenge. If you need help....I have time. YOU GAME?
Best angry gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, Donewith_, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
I

Iscrewupeverything

May 26, 2018
How can she know for sure that after life will be filled with rainbows and ponies.at least if she fights she has a chance to do something great for a lot of people and herself. You can't loose every battle after all...it won't be easy but its not impossible either

I said if it ruins her life.

Reactions: Kdawg2018
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
......... I am so sorry.

Why are you still allowing this person near you? I need your "fight or flight" reactions to kick in. Whenever they come near you, REACT. I also need you to either video or record a conversation of you talking to your Parents - we need the world to see how shitty they are. They aren't protecting you and are actually hurting you as well.

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. If you are willing to sacrifice your privacy - make a YouTube video and contact ALL media outlets in your area. Your parents will never live down the shame of not helping you.

And for the neighbor..... Get the full name and let's find where they are employed. Contact their jobs and get them fired. With the #MeTOO movements, they will fire them to avoid public backlash.

You can play nice OR you can get revenge. If you need help....I have time. YOU GAME?
View attachment 1339
Set him up or frame him.make a recording or video .there are many means available now to video record people as opposed to say 20 years ago

Reactions: Kdawg2018, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 1 other person
QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
Set him up or frame him.make a recording or video .there are many means available now to video record people as opposed to say 20 years ago

THIS. The neighbor needs the ultimate takedown.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, lv-gras and Regisphilbin_savant
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I'm still wondering why the parents aren't doing anything. Like wtf!

Reactions: Kdawg2018, lv-gras and Iwant2sleepforever
Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
......... I am so sorry.

View attachment 1339
Get a recording video then send anonymousky

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and QueSeraSera
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
We really don't know the ins and outs of this. How did start abusing her, when does he do it, etc. He needs to be stopped but we don't have the means to know how.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, Iwant2sleepforever, Regisphilbin_savant and 1 other person
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
You can tell a teacher or a counsellor.
Call child protection services.
If it's likely to happen again record it or go to emergency right away afterwards and get evidence- the hospital can report it to the police who will have to investigate.
I'm sorry this happened to you. And that no one is helping you. That is beyond awful.

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
You can tell a teacher or a counsellor.
Call child protection services.
If it's likely to happen again record it or go to emergency right away afterwards and get evidence- the hospital can report it to the police who will have to investigate.
I'm sorry this happened to you. And that no one is helping you. That is beyond awful.
If her parents aren't helping it's probably more complicated than that. To me it sounds like her parents may be in on it. She probably can't just go do all that to save herself since the parents probably threatened her not to tell. I know that's hard to believe but there are some sick people in the world. Not even family can be trusted.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, blood orange, lv-gras and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
This thread still blows my mind away.

Reactions: sif and Kdawg2018