• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
I may get access to the drugs necessary for DDMAPH, with the correct dosages, BUT the original protocol used in hospice is based on concentrated powder, and I only have pills. So, I have access to a peaceful protocol, but I would have to crush over 700 pills and have many doubts regarding if I could keep it down. I have access to as much meto as I want and could do the 48 hour regimen to avoid vomiting.

The SN I have is only 97% pure and I find the method questionable in regards to peacefulness. I'm very weak to pain and get desperate easily, so I'm afraid I'll give up and ask for help if I suffer too much. With the ddmaph I would pass out quickly.

I will have probably up to 16 hours alone, no more than that. What should I do?

In my research, DDMAPH kills in less than 2 hours with the concentrated powder. I don't know how that would go with the crushed pills.

For those who don't know, DDMAPH is a protocol which includes:
Digoxin 100 mg, Diazepam 1 gm, Morphine 15 gm, Amitriptyline 8gm, Phenobarbital 5 gm.

I know most ODs fail, I myself have failed one but it was all wrong dosages and no research put into the drugs I used.

Please help me decide. I will attach a picture of the SN i have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
"Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions."

Hve deletd th/ SN imge as sourcs cn b tracd bck