• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
I'm just paranoid since the UK border force is notoriously strict. I've had normal shit I bought off amazon seized. Thanks.
Yeah i wouldnt worry about a letter

tiredandhuddledmass

tiredandhuddledmass

May 21, 2019
I'm also primarily concerned to avoid pain and discomfort which is why I don't want to drink a lot of disgusting liquid. I'm 5"2 and less than 100lbs and have never done any drugs so I think I will be gone right away.

Do you know what kind of price I should expect for F? I found 1g pure at $150 and 1g at 70% purity at $60. Is it really that cheap? These quantities are enough to kill several people...

J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
I'm also primarily concerned to avoid pain and discomfort which is why I don't want to drink a lot of disgusting liquid. I'm 5"2 and less than 100lbs and have never done any drugs so I think I will be gone right away.

Do you know what kind of price I should expect for F? I found 1g pure at $150 and 1g at 70% purity at $60. Is it really that cheap? These quantities are enough to kill several people...
1g of fent is a lot more than 150. 1g of really good H is 150$.

tiredandhuddledmass

tiredandhuddledmass

May 21, 2019
@justlol1 That's what I thought, thanks for confirming

If anyone knows a reliable supplier (ideally shipping domestically in the UK) please let me know. I don't care about being caught but I don't want to get bad stuff or expose my information to scammers

J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
@justlol1 That's what I thought, thanks for confirming

If anyone knows a reliable supplier (ideally shipping domestically in the UK) please let me know. I don't care about being caught but I don't want to get bad stuff or expose my information to scammers
I can help you find one [email protected] since I can't pm yet

Don't reply to people offering you it. I'll guide you through reviews and forums that rate the vendors. It'll be the best you can find realistically

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Wall st has been shut down. Does anyone know an alternative with reliable ratings? I found a small one called Venus Anonymous market Place (doesn't have ratings), does anyone know if this is legit?
Never heard of it...sorry.
I regularly order drugs from the darknet and it's generally working out well for me. I didn't purchase any drugs with the intend to kill myself because I already own Nembutal. Before I stumbled upon N, I planned to leave with Fentanyl. But I dropped this method completely because it doesn't quite compare with Nembutal.

Dark.fail is basically the to-go place for information about the markets right now. It's technically a small wiki and it helps you to navigate around.

I personally recommend Empire. I'd go for that one, seems to be the fastest growing market after Dream And WallSt went down. And the vendors are reliable, from my experience. The current market situation is a little bit messy at the moment and it's difficult to find legit mirrors but with the wiki I've linked, you should be able to find something. I wish you luck.
Thank you so much Rain. It is greatly appreciated...

Last edited:
LayZ

LayZ

BrainF4ck
Dec 30, 2018
What steps do you go thru to make sure you remain anonymous and don't get caught by authorities?

Maybe not posting anything drugrelated on the clearnet?

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and lost_soul83
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Has anyone here actually purchased drugs or anything else from the dark web and had everything go smoothly? I'm interested in the success stories.
I play around on the deep web I have never been to any markets myself. I know TONS of them have been busted recently, and shut down. Just want to offer a be careful. :) <3

Reactions: Deleted member 1768