• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm a bit thick when it comes to the dark web and buying from it can we please have an idiot guide on it please.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I've never purchased anything on there (only window shopped), but here are the basics:

-Download the Tor Browser: this allows you to access deepweb sites.

-Get a reliable VPN (virtual privacy network): gives you a fake IP address so you can't be tracked. There are a ton of these out there, the best ones need to be bought.

-Purchase Cryptocurrency: digital currency that is hard to track. The most popular is bitcoin.

I suppose if you're paranoid you can tinker with the Tor and VPN settings to make them more secure. 'Wash' bitcoin (I'm not sure what this entails). Get a temporary PO Box. The only other thing is finding reliable sites and vendors, I'm guessing there are people here at SS that can help you out with that.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I've never purchased anything on there (only window shopped), but here are the basics:

-Download the Tor Browser: this allows you to access deepweb sites.

-Get a reliable VPN (virtual privacy network): gives you a fake IP address so you can't be tracked. There are a ton of these out there, the best ones need to be bought.

-Purchase Cryptocurrency: digital currency that is hard to track. The most popular is bitcoin.

I suppose if you're paranoid you can tinker with the Tor and VPN settings to make them more secure. 'Wash' bitcoin (I'm not sure what this entails). Get a temporary PO Box. The only other thing is finding reliable sites and vendors, I'm guessing there are people here at SS that can help you out with that.
Thank you x

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Too bad someone has not written a Dark Web for Dummies book but most likely by the time it was published, all the information would be out of date. All the "good stuff" seems to be constantly evolving and changing. Also, now that the CIA appears to be using TOR, one has to wonder if the old wild days of the dark web are history.

Reactions: Lefty
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
A few people on here have written great guides, but I can't find them for some reason. There's one in this thread, a few posts down.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...use-darknet-i-want-drugs-i-am-a-novice.20180/

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I think it is possible to be anonymous while using Tor as long as you don't do anything foolish. The deep web is not a place to take lightly. I have browsed on Tor and found the secret wiki or hidden wiki or whatever it is called. It has links to a lot of deep web sites. As one of member said though, be careful as the NSA and CIA are most likely surfing the deep web and using Tor and possibly other related tools as well.