• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Ordering from the dark web how long can you expect to wait for products to be delivered and whilst on the question how suspicious are these packages usually and will try attract attention at all?

I have no other location to deliver to sadly and i guess I'm worried about people catching on or something to the stuff I'm ordering and how y'all think i should go about that and stuff

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
It matters a lot what type of shipping your vendor has used to send your items with.
It can be send as a letter.
It can be send it with as a parcel, with and without tracking number.
And in some countries you can send with express shipping.

It also matters what country you have ordered from. I am pretty sure i have seen you're from England.
If you order from your own country= Domestic shipping. Then it only takes a few days in shipping time, from when it's send.
If you order from EU 5-21 days for the most.
If you order from the US/canada/china and so on: 2-4 weeks.

If you have ordered with a tracking number you can follow your order on many websites: If it says: In customs, it means your shipment was seized. And you will get a fine, or maybe the police will contact you. Then you deny, deny, deny and deny. No matter what they say, and play dumb.

Getting shipments from the darkweb, is the same as getting shipments from all other places. It's just the content that is different.
So nothing out of the ordinary there. ( Some provide stealth, so there is a smaller chance of it getting seized)

That should about cover it.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It matters a lot what type of shipping your vendor has used to send your items with.
It can be send as a letter.
It can be send it with as a parcel, with and without tracking number.
And in some countries you can send with express shipping.

It also matters what country you have ordered from. I am pretty sure i have seen you're from England.
If you order from your own country= Domestic shipping. Then it only takes a few days in shipping time, from when it's send.
If you order from EU 5-21 days for the most.
If you order from the US/canada/china and so on: 2-4 weeks.

If you have ordered with a tracking number you can follow your order on many websites: If it says: In customs, it means your shipment was seized. And you will get a fine, or maybe the police will contact you. Then you deny, deny, deny and deny. No matter what they say, and play dumb.

Getting shipments from the darkweb, is the same as getting shipments from all other places. It's just the content that is different.
So nothing out of the ordinary there. ( Some provide stealth, so there is a smaller chance of it getting seized)

That should about cover it.
I guess that would depend on the product I'm receiving in regards to letter/parcel which is less likely to get detected cause i could see the case for either.

What is express shipping if you don't mind me asking? I would ask if its best to order domestically but in all honesty i figured that already on time alone but if getting the product is difficult as well or could even get me in trouble I'll definitely do so now

How much would be the fine if found out and what are the odds of my package getting seized in customs and is that something i should ask the seller themselves?

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
How much would be the fine if found out and what are the odds of my package getting seized in customs and is that something i
should ask the seller themselves?

It depends.
It all depends. It's not a toy store you are buying from ;)
Ask the seller.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923