• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm in so much pain as well just when I think the pain and suffering can't get any worse, boom, it does. This may sound strange to you guys but I feel like a dark energy/entity has attached itself to me and I'm sure that I am at fault for that because when I was younger I used to love playing with the ouija board and talking to spirits, it was like a game to me and my friends but it is no game…I basically invited spirits into my home and I'm sure something negative came in and attached itself to me. I don't think they sell it toy stores anymore because people have heard of the dangers associated with it.
Anytime something good comes into my life and I felt hope and happiness, it came crashing down, every single time again and again like a cruel joke.. Whatever this is has completely taken over me this time, my pain is unbearable and I have 0 hope.
I know I will never recover… I have to go soon

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Have you contacted a legit psychic medium to see if this could be true?

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
I'm in so much pain as well just when I think the pain and suffering can't get any worse, boom, it does. This may sound strange to you guys but I feel like a dark energy/entity has attached itself to me and I'm sure that I am at fault for that because when I was younger I used to love playing with the ouija board and talking to spirits, it was like a game to me and my friends but it is no game…I basically invited spirits into my home and I'm sure something negative came in and attached itself to me. I don't think they sell it toy stores anymore because people have heard of the dangers associated with it.
Anytime something good comes into my life and I felt hope and happiness, it came crashing down, every single time again and again like a cruel joke.. Whatever this is has completely taken over me this time, my pain is unbearable and I have 0 hope.
I understand your way of thinking but I can't say I fully agree with your view. Mainly because I don't believe in supernatural occurrences in this life.
I can only offer you to envision this type of dark energy as an animal that needs to be tamed. It gains control over you only if you allow it, but it doesn't have to be this way if you simply imagine it as something lesser and weaker than you. It feeds off of your weakness and weak emotions such as fear, confusion and anxiety. Whenever I feel something similar I just say NO to it, like to a dog to go back to its place haha

If you ctb because of it - you will feed the monster in the afterlife and because of it there could be more issues introduced in this realm. So just for the sake of everything that is pure in this world - don't commit the act because of some stinky dark energy. Clear your head and soul before the act.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
What kind of pain?
Hows your sleep?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Unbearable emotional pain. On one hand sleep is the only thing I look forward too but on the other I'm scared to go to sleep because I want to die so badly the moment I open my eyes and reality hits

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I know you highly believe in it so you might also believe if there are ways to get rid of it. Have you made any attempts culturally, religiously or any other way to get rid of it? Is it common in your area? Are there others that can maybe be of some help to you?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Unbearable emotional pain. On one hand sleep is the only thing I look forward too but on the other I'm scared to go to sleep because I want to die so badly the moment I open my eyes and reality hits
I know you highly believe in it so you might also believe if there are ways to get rid of it. Have you made any attempts culturally, religiously or any other way to get rid of it? Is it common in your area? Are there others that can maybe be of some help to you?
Ive tried with a medium/psychic in the states and it truly worked. I felt all the weight on my shoulders and the depression leave, I was so happy then 2 years later all came crashing down again.
Now I don't believe in anything.
I'm beyond help and I know it 100%.
😓

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

Ive tried with a medium/psychic in the states and it truly worked. I felt all the weight on my shoulders and the depression leave, I was so happy then 2 years later all came crashing down again.
Now I don't believe in anything.
I'm beyond help and I know it 100%.
😓
Am so sorry, I can only imagine the pain and frustration you are going through. I really do hope you are able to find your peace soon whichever way. Have you tried to see what was the major change you did that made things go back? Have you tried to discuss it with the said medium if they have any insight?

• Love
Reactions: hopeless08
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I didn't make any changes, I just started to feel that deep emotional pain and I had started making plans towards a happy life and each and every plan one by one came crashing down. I've tried everything from psychiatrists, medications, psychics
I even tried to go to a priest even though I'm not religious person but as you see nothing worked.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
What kind of strange/dark stuff happened when you used the Ouija board?

I even tried to go to a priest even though I'm not religious person but as you see nothing worked.
Out of interest, did the priest perform an exorcism on you? Or your home?

Reactions: sserafim
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020

Right now all sensitive ones on earth are suffering this - HUMAN EVIL IS EXPLODING WORLDWIDE

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
What kind of strange/dark stuff happened when you used the Ouija board?

Out of interest, did the priest perform an exorcism on you? Or your
The piece that you use to spell things out, which normally your hands are gently placed on it leading you to spell out words, just started rapidly moving, circling around the board and nobodys
Hands were on it. So many other things but I don't want people to think I'm crazy so I'm not going to get into all of it.
I've had depression since I was young , before using the board but it became 1000 times worse after messing with that stuff. I did see a priest that blessed that said a blessing to me but nothing worked.

Last edited: