• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Would taking a heap of diazepam and then throwing yourself into a really dangerous river mouth likely work?

Last edited:
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I wondered also about it.
Idk if it depends on the amount of diazepam you take, the adrenaline has to be suppressed enough to pass out. Also this has to happen fast enough, but in general I would say it's possible. If the river is fast enough it might even knock you out, but this is luck.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Never. Unless u took a fatal dose to go unconscious then you wouldnt even need the river thing. You probably drown with a headache hahahah aswell you wouldnt need the diazepam just the river. Diazepam isnt that strong like those drugs rapists use to render people unconscious with couple of breaths its softcore drug

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean4
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I don't have a fatal dose but I have quite a bit but I thought it might make me less able to do anything. It's a really rough sea