S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I am getting freaking emotional here. I don't know if I should do SN or exit bag. I know no one can tell me which to choose. I just wish I knew what to do. I need to do something.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and NekoNomNom
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you listed pros and cons for things like comfort, recovery, etc?

S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
Kind of. I'm getting more afraid with each failed attempt. The thing that appeals to me most about SN is no damage if I fail. Quickness appeals to me as far as exit bag. but brain damage scares me if I mess up somehow.

Reactions: NekoNomNom, SunInTheShade9 and ghostgirl1995
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I am getting freaking emotional here. I don't know if I should do SN or exit bag. I know no one can tell me which to choose. I just wish I knew what to do. I need to do something.

The following is not any recommendations for you, it is simply how I personally balance the two methods.

The exit bag is a more appealing method to me. This is because I've never had any sound assurances that SN is painless, and I've heard reports that it's actually quite painful. And I hate being nauseous; apparently SN induces nausea, and this also increases the risk of failure/necessitates antiemetics (whose efficacy in combating the neausea, I'm unsure about). The exit bag method (using a simple asphyxiant such as He, or using CO) I've much more confidence in, because I've read from many sources that it's painless (or at worst causes minimal discomfort), although how accurate that actually is, I can't say.

Unfortunately, the issue is complicated by the possibility that different people may have different reactions to the same method, and a multitude of factors are at play which ultimately cause the experience to differ between individuals.

Really I wish there was more reliable information on the different methods regarding the exact death experience, but that's hard to obtain, of course.

Are you sure about there being no long term effects of SN in the event of failure? That sounds too good to be true, although it could certainly be true, I'm just skeptical. And indeed, the risk of exit bag failure is daunting, and a great deterrent.

S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
Thank you for your opinion. I appreciate any and all feedback!
I'm not sure if CO is something suggested for the EB method. Nitrogen, argon and helium is what I read up on.
And of course I cannot be sure that there are no ill effects after the SN method fails. Unfortunately I am only relying on the information provided through the PPHs research. Anecdotally evidence I suppose.