• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
I already looked up and found some threads saying there would be no damage and that it was reversible with methylene blue, but these people received medical attention. I also saw some thread saying that rats did get brain damage from SN, and while humans might have a way to handle this it won't last long enough maybe. I am wondering if I do it in some place where nobody will find me and have no access to phone, but still fail and wake up... what should I expect? What is known about this so far, if anything?

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I think if nobody finds you and you were to wake up...it definitely would be extremely unpleasant.
Because then the dosage would have been low enough not to kill you but also some of it probably got absorbed by your body.
But all in all I thinks it's highly unlikely you would even wake up if you take the correct amount of pure SN. Even 5g should kill you if you don't vomit it out and you give it enough time.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
i mean, if you follow the recommendations (right dose, regimen, etc) there is no way you'd live without medical care.
There are still things outside of our control with this method, like the purity of the SN and meto, since we all have different sources. I'm not too worried about my SN since many here have used it but I'd still like to be sure what would happen just in case.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've read about one member going temporarily blind and another suffering from permanent nerve damage. There are risks with any method and SN is not immune to such risks. But I will say it's definitely one of the safer methods in terms of a failed attempt.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
There are still things outside of our control with this method, like the purity of the SN and meto, since we all have different sources. I'm not too worried about my SN since many here have used it but I'd still like to be sure what would happen just in case.
You mind sending me a pm of what one you are confident in? Without being too specific.

Do we know all the sources of the cases we believe to have been successful?
I've read about one member going temporarily blind and another suffering from permanent nerve damage. There are risks with any method and SN is not immune to such risks. But I will say it's definitely one of the safer methods in terms of a failed attempt.
Where did you read that? Can you link the threads?
I think if nobody finds you and you were to wake up...it definitely would be extremely unpleasant.
Because then the dosage would have been low enough not to kill you but also some of it probably got absorbed by your body.
But all in all I thinks it's highly unlikely you would even wake up if you take the correct amount of pure SN. Even 5g should kill you if you don't vomit it out and you give it enough time.
This is one of the things I'm worried about. I will not accept or seek out medical attention so I can't afford to be left only half-dead and agonizing for who knows how long. My existence is already torturous enough.

Last edited:
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Could you please link the thread of nerve damage if you have the link? thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
J

jaranecdote

Mar 4, 2021
Is it possible to point me in the direction of your source?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I wish I could its been so long. The search function has always been a mess here too.
It's okay thank you :) honesty, as long as I'm not left blind or as a vegetable I'm okay. I just need to be left with the capabilities to attempt again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall