sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone else wish that they could trade places with their pet? I wish I could be my dog instead. He has such a nice life…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: edu0z, Immensevoid, Thisisme373 and 1 other person
Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Ondine
Aug 19, 2023
For real!!! Like having to do nothing but eat sleep and be loyal to someone who cares and loves you, a dream really!

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Reactions: Ondine0000ff
Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
Yeah I do, my cat has a easy relaxing stress free life

Reactions: sserafim and Immensevoid
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
It seemed like an incredible idea to me when I was a child (this is how my most innocent and pure desires of suicide began, to become an animal and be free from society, a life of peace and tranquility).... but now it would undoubtedly be a resounding NO. . As an animal, I could not read, I could not learn or think about complex and abstract concepts. I would have no control or power to help the people I love, not even to help myself. Sex would become something absurd, the feelings of love become quite basic, I could not be part of the contributions of humanity... well, I think you understand my point.

Reactions: Ondine0000ff and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It seemed like an incredible idea to me when I was a child (this is how my most innocent and pure desires of suicide began, to become an animal and be free from society, a life of peace and tranquility).... but now it would undoubtedly be a resounding NO. . As an animal, I could not read, I could not learn or think about complex and abstract concepts. I would have no control or power to help the people I love, not even to help myself. Sex would become something absurd, the feelings of love become quite basic, I could not be part of the contributions of humanity... well, I think you understand my point.
I've actually always wanted to be an animal (I've wanted to be a cat since I was young), but I understand your point. Thanks for your perspective. However, I think that our higher consciousness and awareness is causing our suffering. I doubt that any animals are suicidal or can even comprehend that concept. I'm also sad about the fact that as an animal I wouldn't be able to read, or comprehend or understand abstract concepts, but I think that because of this, my suffering would be reduced. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

I honestly wish I could be free from society, but unfortunately I'm a human in this life. Maybe in the next one…
Yeah I do, my cat has a easy relaxing stress free life
Ikr! I'd love to have no stress or worries. Honestly (loved) pets have it the best, they can just live without a care in the world

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ondine0000ff, Thisisme373 and edu0z