• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
hache.cicatrizes

hache.cicatrizes

« Brilla, mientras estés vivo.»
Aug 10, 2019
Cómo se pronuncia
How can I communicate or just have a conversation with someone?

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
PM privileges must be earned and are not available for new members. Stay active and you should see those privs granted

Reactions: hache.cicatrizes
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I think its to do because your a new member, the more you engage and post I think it will open your account privallages.
Just click on a member name and again when it appears and your should see a chat and message member on there page,

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hache.cicatrizes
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is this thread entitled DEA for a reason? Drug Enforcement Agency? Just curious.

I'm also curious about the current policy regarding pm privileges. It used to be automatic after 24 hours and 5 posts but that's changed, and the last time I checked the FAQ the new policy wasn't clarified. It would be goid to know. Thanks.

Reactions: Baskol1
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Is this thread entitled DEA for a reason? Drug Enforcement Agency? Just curious.

I'm also curious about the current policy regarding pm privileges. It used to be automatic after 24 hours and 5 posts but that's changed, and the last time I checked the FAQ the new policy wasn't clarified. It would be goid to know. Thanks.
The DEA is after you... :D

Reactions: Baskol1
Status
Not open for further replies.