• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi, anyone familiar with the new protocols used for assisted dying in some countries because of the lack or expensiveness of pento?
Newest protocols DDMA substitutes propranolol for Amiltiripiline to be faster.

Reactions: Rabitfever
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are asking for real deal stuff, and bump. .

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
I'm not sure what you are asking. The DDMP/DDMP2/DDMA protocol has been around since 2016 so it isn't exactly new. There is a lot of information via google of DDMA Cocktail that will provide lots of information on the various drugs. If you are looking for the quantities of the drugs you can find it via google with a little bit of effort. Heck, even in the top of the search results are various threads here in SS discussing it. And I think there are various threads here in SS that discuss the specifics.

As a method, it is used by many states in the US that allow for assisted suicide since the costs of obtaining Seconal (if you can even get it via prescription) is insanely expensive. If you want the history, there is an article in The Atlantic that shows up near the top of the search results. It gives some of the history of doctors coming up with these new protocols. Some of the states actual documents discussing the process of getting the prescriptions filled and then using them. Oregon used to provide more specific information on its website that had the actual quantities of the drugs but it appears they moved it offline.

There may be threads here on SS of people using it. I would think more people would consider it. Since it is the option that many states offer to people under assisted suicide. It is just a matter of collecting the various drugs in the protocol. I have started to collect the drugs since my doctor switched me to Amitriptyline - I just haven't actually been taking the drug since I am stockpiling it. If I can collect all the drugs than this will probably be my method.