• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
the feeling, that isn't even dopamine/seratonin or any other joy chemical, just the feeling when the only way you can bear to look at your body is after it has been thoroughly brutalized. I can look for longer than 3 seconds at my entire right half, leg AND belly!! because its completely bruised and it just feels okay for it to be that way. it just feels right. what is wrong with me?

• Hugs
Reactions: LetMeBeSad and borderlinee
borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
Feel the same way, can't stop cutting myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: underthedatetree
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
For me it's because it's less recognizable, thus more tolerable. Seeing a lot of cuts on a limb makes it look less like my default form, my form I exist in. Not necessarily "me", but my physical chamber ya know.

Reactions: underthedatetree
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
the feeling, that isn't even dopamine/seratonin or any other joy chemical, just the feeling when the only way you can bear to look at your body is after it has been thoroughly brutalized. I can look for longer than 3 seconds at my entire right half, leg AND belly!! because its completely bruised and it just feels okay for it to be that way. it just feels right. what is wrong with me?

There's nothing wrong with you. Many of us feel this way. I like caning my thighs until they look like rorschach drawings. It just feels right.