depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
It sounds like there were two main incisions (surgical-like cuts) one on each side of the neck.

The right side was approximately 2 1/2 inches long lengthwise across the neck, and it was almost 2 inches deep into the neck, if I read that right?

The report seems a little bit poorly written to me too.

The left side had a longer approximately 3 1/2 inch lengthwise incision cut slanted across the neck, and it went about 1 1/2 inches deep.

There appears there are also some superficial incisions or cuts noted on the left side of the neck too, with a separate maybe slightly deep (not measured) incision on this same left side of the neck as well. Those are common findings from what I understand, as people are attempting something like this to have pre-cuts on one side like that prior to as they go forth to do the main cuts.
Thank you so much for this

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I have actually thought of that. Many times. Either that or just plain stab myself. I know that wouldn't kill me but just out of pure self-hate.
Not the prettiest way to go and requires a lot of courage but yeah, thought of that.

Reactions: depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I have actually thought of that. Many times. Either that or just plain stab myself. I know that wouldn't kill me but just out of pure self-hate.
Not the prettiest way to go and requires a lot of courage but yeah, thought of that.
Don't do it

Reactions: DFFP
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
What's your method
SN but that could change depending on what the respective gubernamental organizations I sent the paperwork to decide. If they approve it, it goes through customs. If not I would have to go for another way.
It's been an absolute pain.

Hopefully I won't be needing a lawyer or any actions are taken against me as individual for the request.

• Hugs
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
SN but that could change depending on what the respective gubernamental organizations I sent the paperwork to decide. If they approve it, it goes through customs. If not I would have to go for another way.
It's been an absolute pain.

Hopefully I won't be needing a lawyer or any actions are taken against me as individual for the request.
Good luck

• Love
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Avicii ctbed this way.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Cutting my carotid was my first suicide attempt.
Should add that I was in a artificially induced state of psychosis catalyzed by SSRI's, dope and alcohol.
I thought I was being trafficked so I e-mailed the cops because I had dismantled my phone.
Lost about two thirds of my blood. Luckily no lasting damage apart from the trauma of ICU and psychward that followed.
This method should work but you need to be out of your mind and not get saved.

Last edited: