K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
All cults profess to be religions.
I am not someone who belittles others faith. In fact,I find it admirable. It must be very reassuring.
What is the difference between a cult and a religion? Do you have an opinion?
How to start a cult
Six months ago,I suffered brain damage as a result of hypoxia. Now I feel enough progress has been made to start tri9ng to work again.
Any input here would be a massive help. Thankyou.

Attachments

• 1587770898599.png
    1587770898599.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're called a "cult of death" in the mainstream media. It's relevant, but a bit of a touchy subject around here.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I tried to google "birth cult" and "life cult" but didn't get any meaningful responses.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
We're called a "cult of death" in the mainstream media. It's relevant, but a bit of a touchy subject around here.

SO WAIT..WHAA?... I AM A CULT MEMBER?? U GUYS!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN A PART OF COMMUNITY BEFORE (FIND IT REVOLTING)!! XX
EXITED?.. EMBARRASSED?.. WARMED?.. NAUSEATED?..
WELL IM NOT AN ONLINE \INTER WEB PERSON SO EVERYTHING IS NEW TO ME.. IM V NAIVE IN THAT SENSE .. XXX
All cults profess to be religions.
I am not someone who belittles others faith. In fact,I find it admirable. It must be very reassuring.
What is the difference between a cult and a religion? Do you have an opinion?
How to start a cult
Six months ago,I suffered brain damage as a result of hypoxia. Now I feel enough progress has been made to start tri9ng to work again.
Any input here would be a massive help. Thankyou.

JUST.. THIS--

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall