• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I feel like I can do anything when drunk.
So Ik I have been having final plans for quite a frew posts now lol. Sorry, im just having such a fun creating my own ending. It feels so relaxing doing that. So the plan I have rn, while drunk lol, is:
Buying a rope, 2meters, and since I have this working out thing that you can use on the door, I think I can use that. Then getting drunk, and hanging myself on that.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Shadowpriest and worthIess
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Dude above me is an expert on this. That said I think you should plan when not drunk. Listen there's no going back here and you can survive with serious injury, do yourself a favor and sober up when the stakes are this high.

Reactions: lament.
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
You mean a pull-up bar? Try and buy double braided rope, it's more comfortable. If you buy mooring rope it even comes with a loop woven in at the end so you can just hook it on the pullup bar and not worry about the anchor knot.

Nice profile pic btw.
Thank you for the advice!!

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I tried while drunk, but I was found. (Cut my wrists) Luckily I convinced the EMT and ER not to admit me. I probably couldn't have done it sober.

Reactions: libitina