exhausted_demiboy

exhausted_demiboy

Feb 9, 2023
I'm a young (under 20) transgender man in a quite rich european country. I have identified as trans since 2020. time and time again I am discriminated against.

I told my therapist I was depressed and she suggested taking blood tests for iron deficiency... I can't fucking take it anymore. my so-called mother hates me, when I told her about killing myself she just complained about me. the majority of my family doesn't even try. I am constantly misgendered everywhere I go.

I can't get any surgeries because I'm not on hormones. I can't get hormones because psychiatrist waiting times are terrible. I can't go private because I have no money and my "mother" refuses to pay for anything to improve my life.

nobody loves me. nobody cares for me. I am done. I have tried so many times and dysphoria is going to end my life because nobody listens to trans men. I hope those who come after me will have a chance to be happy. to have at least two caring parents. I will CTB in hopes that those after me won't have to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, fwompie, VioletNight and 3 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I'm a young (under 20) transgender man in a quite rich european country. I have identified as trans since 2020. time and time again I am discriminated against.

I told my therapist I was depressed and she suggested taking blood tests for iron deficiency... I can't fucking take it anymore. my so-called mother hates me, when I told her about killing myself she just complained about me. the majority of my family doesn't even try. I am constantly misgendered everywhere I go.

I can't get any surgeries because I'm not on hormones. I can't get hormones because psychiatrist waiting times are terrible. I can't go private because I have no money and my "mother" refuses to pay for anything to improve my life.

nobody loves me. nobody cares for me. I am done. I have tried so many times and dysphoria is going to end my life because nobody listens to trans men. I hope those who come after me will have a chance to be happy. to have at least two caring parents. I will CTB in hopes that those after me won't have to.
This is to sad ❤️ be proud of who you are, and don't give up ❤️

VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
You're still young so chances are you'll end up finding better people to be around that support who you are and what you want out of life.

Do you think it'd be possible to get another therapist?

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023

We're in the exact same boat man, if you ever need to vent about it message me (once private messages are open again lol), I get so passionate about the system being shit and being on multiple year long waiting lists for life saving hormones and surgeries. And oh my god,, the blood tests and iron deficiency are crazy, they keep doing it. No ma'am I've not been suicidal for ten years because I lack some iron in my blood, for fucks sake.
Extremely frustrating.

exhausted_demiboy

exhausted_demiboy

Feb 9, 2023
You're still young so chances are you'll end up finding better people to be around that support who you are and what you want out of life.

Do you think it'd be possible to get another therapist?
The issue isn't even that I don't have a support system or a shit therapist. My problem is that I want to throw up everytime I have to go outside because of dysphoria. The problem is that I can't get surgeries for another multiple years because of waiting lists. I cannot live like this. Not even for another 12 months. I have to go outside everyday knowing people will see my chest and hear my voice and immediately know I'm not a cis boy. The pain of that is enough to make me never want to interact with another human being again.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
misgendered everywhere I go.
That must really make you feel bad. I am sorry to hear this. You must also understand that without operations and hormones, it is not the fault of random people for thinking you are your birth gender. Be kind to yourself and understand trans is very new for most people, you can't get mad if strangers do not understand. Find a balanced perspective, it takes two to be tolerant. Best of luck.