• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chainball

chainball

Mar 30, 2023
Hey, sorry if this is a repost, I'm new here.

I want to ctb but I'm struggling to find a method. I was wandering if it would be possible to tighten a belt around my neck and lay down afterwards, control SI until I lose consciousness and eventually ctb. Like the night night method but without a tourniquet.

Im almost sure this is a bad idea, so I wanted to know about a better method. I'm in a very peculiar situation, so methods similar to hanging would be ideal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
My apologies if this sounds a tad harsh, but what exactly you aiming for? Suffocation? Cutting off the bloodflow to your brain? Either way, I don't think simply wrapping a belt around your neck without a support is going to be effective, plus there are other ways in which your body's involuntary SI may kick in after you've passed out.

I will admit, however, that belts are a good, "knotless" alternative to a traditional, knotted noose (I only say this because I plan on hanging myself with 2 belts).

• Hugs
chainball

chainball

Mar 30, 2023
My apologies if this sounds a tad harsh, but what exactly you aiming for? Suffocation? Cutting off the bloodflow to your brain? Either way, I don't think simply wrapping a belt around your neck without a support is going to be effective, plus there are other ways in which your body's involuntary SI may kick in after you've passed out.

I will admit, however, that belts are a good, "knotless" alternative to a traditional, knotted noose (I only say this because I plan on hanging myself with 2 belts).
The aim would be to cut the blood flow. How do you plan to hang yourself? I'm also considering that.

• Hugs
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I wish I could pm you with what I know but you're still new here so it'll be a while before I can do that. I'd be happy to tell you once you're eligible for that though (I think you have to post a number of times or be here for a certain amount of time etc.). In the meantime, there is a hanging megathread (HERE) with good info on what to do. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

chainball

chainball

Mar 30, 2023
I wish I could pm you with what I know but you're still new here so it'll be a while before I can do that. I'd be happy to tell you once you're eligible for that though (I think you have to post a number of times or be here for a certain amount of time etc.). In the meantime, there is a hanging megathread (HERE) with good info on what to do. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.
Thank you

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king đź‘‘
Apr 3, 2023

I want to ctb but I'm struggling to find a method. I was wandering if it would be possible to tighten a belt around my neck and lay down afterwards, control SI until I lose consciousness and eventually ctb. Like the night night method but without a tourniquet.

Im almost sure this is a bad idea, so I wanted to know about a better method. I'm in a very peculiar situation, so methods similar to hanging would be ideal.
I very almost ended my life with a belt but it snapped halfway through, I went fully suspended from a fire door though.

666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023

I found a tutorial