• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PinkOxy

Sep 11, 2023
Hi, first of all I would like to point out that my English is not good, so I apologize in advance and hope you will be able to understand me.

I'll give a little background before:
I tried to commit suicide 4 times and failed, on one of the occasions I jumped off the roof of a building and somehow survived and my life since then has gotten worse and worse, I've remained disabled and in terrible chronic pain, so I'll say in advance that I've been taking opioids regularly for a *year*.

This is what I have at home:
•Oxycod syrup 2 mg / 1 ml 50ml in each bottle -I have 15 bottles = 750 ml = 1500 mg
•Targin 10 mg -40 Prolonged Release Tablet (Oxycodone HCI mg / Naloxone HCI 5 mg) = 400 mg Oxycodone
•Lyrica 300 mg -209 Tablets = 62,700 mg = 6270 g
•Entumin 40 mg -59 Tablets = 2,360 mg (It's Antipsychotic Medication but I took it for sleep at night).
•2 patch of Fentanyl 25 mg = 50 mg
•3 patches of Butrans 10 mg + one that already stick on my body = 40 mg
•Setron 1 mg -40 Tablets = 40 mg (vomiting medicine for cancer patients)
•Elatrol 25 mg -12 Tablets = 300 mg (it's for depression but I took it for pain nerve pain)
Optalgin -500 mg -161 Caplets = 80,500 mg = 85.5 g l(Strengthens the effect of opioids)
•Lanton 30 mg -132 Capsules = 3,960 mg (Lansoprazole reduces the amount of acid your stomach makes)

What did you take and when?
in what order?
How soon will I die?
If I survive what risks should I take into account?
I don't care if it hurts or not I just want it to end already…
*** I note again that I have been taking the following medications every day regularly for a year: Lyrica -600 mg, Oxycod - 5-10 mg.
I change the Butrans patches once a week -10 mg.

Tbh I don't know how to use the patches accept of put it on my arm.

Please help me I need your help as soon as possible, I don't want to wake up in a hospital again.