• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
This is mostly absurd but

I've got a 1000 IQ idea that it might be possible to hire an assassin anonymously somewhere in deep web and tell them to use pistol and shoot me in the head. Pay half in advance, then set up a payment in such a way that if I do not respond in, say, 2 days, the other half will automatically be transferred to the assassin with message like "Thanks buddy, good job :thumb_up: Now I'm at peace". Too bad the client won't be around to see their face expression :pfff:

Yes this is quite expensive but one can theorize.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ERASED, NekoNomNom, AnxietyAttack44 and 4 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I think I've read Angelina Jolie wanted to use this method. I've thought about it too.

Reactions: NekoNomNom
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
It's good to theorize. But with all that money and risk I don't see why you don't get N or something else and another thing you don't know when the hit man is going to kill you.

Reactions: TheSoulless, ebt88, Deleted member 14386 and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I would not even attempt it there are loads of stories where someone has tried to hire a hit men/women and it usually ends up an under cover cop and they are imprisoned for a long time or an internet scam, read the link below it will give you a better understanding of the scams.

Like people have mentioned buying N from A and C would be a better less riskier option.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/kill-list-dark-web-hitmen

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Red, torturedbylife and KLUF
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I fantasize about getting mugged, and trying deliberately to get stabbed or something.

Reactions: Joarga, ocd is bad, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
I fantasize about getting mugged, and trying deliberately to get stabbed or something.
So do I especially here in the uk knifes are a big problem.
I would not even attempt it there are loads of stories where someone has tried to hire a hit men/women and it usually ends up an under cover cop and they are imprisoned for a long time or an internet scam, read the link below it will give you a better understanding of the scams.

Like people have mentioned buying N from A and C would be a better less riskier option.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/kill-list-dark-web-hitmen

Cheers

Geo
Imprisoned for trying to kill yourself that would be odd

Reactions: TotallyIsolated
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Most (if not all) darknet assassins are actually FBI/DEA/NSA - GCHQ, Europol etc. There has not been one sucessful assassination (on the darknet) I have ever heard of that has been real. Even if you wanted to, the last listing I read was 10k.
edit: you could pay someone 5k to receive N, F or SN anything and still come out cheaper.
or better still 5 randoms 1k each and see which one arrives

I think it's still conspiracy to murder

Last edited:
Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31 and KLUF
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Yeah it would be odd, lol maybe not a really long prison sentence if the hit is on yourself, probably sectioned for a while.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Oh right

Reactions: Jumper Geo
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Yeah it would be odd, lol maybe not a really long prison sentence if the hit is on yourself, probably sectioned for a while.

Cheers

Geo
That'd be quite an interesting movie actually lol, "theendisnigh vs theendisnigh" coming this fall

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31 and Jumper Geo
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020

Cheers

Geo
Hospitals don't like sectioning me I can attempt and be saved from death so many times they just send me home lol.

Yea be bit odd.
Oi mate what you in prison for.
Err conspiracy to murder.....
Damn son who you try to kill..
Myself....
Ok well im going to sit over there lol
That'd be quite an interesting movie actually lol, "theendisnigh vs theendisnigh" coming this fall
ok I havent laughed alot lately but that tickled me alot.

Jason statham plays as the endisnigh trying to kill his nemesis theendisnigh played by Jason statham

Reactions: ERASED, Jumper Geo and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
that narration fits your avatar perfectly haha
"you know how I got these scars?"
"Huh, your weird mate"
"I hired a shitty killer who shot my lips off, no refund"
"man what a dick I'll do it for free!"

edit: actually Jason Statham would have way better lines, you could make it like the movie looper

Last edited:
Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31 and Jumper Geo
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
@Jumper Geo @drowinginsorrowww and the actual film with jet lee and Jason Stalham "THE ONE" Where he goes killing himself throughout parallel universes

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and Jumper Geo
Will-I-Dream

Will-I-Dream

Cartoon Head
Jul 18, 2020
The most likely scenario would either be a scam or a sting, non resulting in your actual demise.

However, you could set up some kind of deadman's switch that would send the full amount in crypto to any address provided they have a password, this could be on you (or inside you)

Then simply put the info online and wait for someone to collect the bounty.

Reactions: ocd is bad
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't find this method to be reliable nor practical. There is too much risk involved and at the best case, you'd be out of your money and disappointed/angry/sad, while the worst case is getting into a sting and then being locked up in a mental ward, psych ward, and/or other unwanted consequences.

The most likely scenario would either be a scam or a sting, non resulting in your actual demise.
^ This.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
three possible outcomes: 1. Scam (most likely) 2. Medical or legal issues due to hiring a law enforcement official. 3. You hire someone who by the very definition likes to hurt, maim, or kill people and hope for a good outcome??

You are asking someone who likes hurting people to "do the right thing" and give you a swift end and hoping it will turn out ok.