• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lunarpixels

lunarpixels

Mar 1, 2023
Trying to do research on this method because this is one of the most feasible one I can do in a very short amount of time. I'm allergic to quite a bit of things, including, but not limited to:

• Majority of NSAIDs
  • Peanut Brittle (specifically)
  • Shellfish
  • Rice Wine Vinegar
Most of these have to deal with life-threatening reactions, and there's no epi-pen. If I were to drink something like Sake and interact it with about 30 tabs of NSAIDS, washing it down with even more alcohol, would that be able to work in a 4-hour span?

The main reactions of this include a shortness of breath, so part of me kinda wants to be submerged in water to accelerate the process of being unable to inhale. Is this technically doable? Just throwing this out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: LateForTheBus and Scacie
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I don't have any answers for you, but I hope someone more knowledgeable responds. (Hugs)

Reactions: lunarpixels