• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
hii!

this is my first post so sorry if there's any mistakes

I haven't really seen it mentioned much at all here so I just decided to make this thread since I have experience on this topic for anyone who was curious about it for a ctb method.
Now I can tell why it hasn't ben mentioned as a method much, and basically always is immediately shot down when brought up, because well, it's bad. The issue is that there isn't really much talk or explanation on specifically why or, if it's your only shot (pardon the pun), how to do it.

(before we get into it, just a reminder, I am not a medical professional and am only speaking from my own research and experience)

So first, what even are we talking about?
The injection of alcohol intravenously (using an IV, or in some cases a needle), isn't all that common, although it has ben used. Its ben used medically in the past (not really anymore as better substances have ben found) for a variety of things, such as pain prevention, premature birth prevention, methanol reversal, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, etc. People have also done it to get drunk themselves. Sometimes just to try it out, to avoid the taste (of alcohol), to get it into the blood stream faster, etc.
There's several types of alcohol, ethanol (found in most alcoholic drinks), isopropyl, and methanol. (There's also other types like butanediol but its irrelevant right now). The most common and easiest alcohol to access is isopropyl. This can be found basically at any healthcare store. It's everywhere and you wouldn't really be questioned for trying to buy it. Ethanol from my knowledge can be a bit harder to access but it is still possible, as well as methanol. Drinking alcohol (wine, beer, whisky, etc.) is not recommended, because it can be very unsterile, and you pose the threat of injecting bacteria into your blood stream which is very very bad. Don't do that.

Okay but why is it even bad?
The "best" alcohol to inject is ethanol, as it is the safest for the body. Isopropyl and methanol, not as much. This saying, they're all still bad for your body (injection wise). There are many bad effects of injecting alcohol into your veins including irritation/redness/burning at the injection site, swelling, irritation of the veins, which in the worst cases can possibly lead to a blood clot that can travel to your heart. Next to that there are also the bad effects of alcohol within itself. So yes, there's a lot of bad things that can happen, but in my personal opinion, if your just using it once to ctb, the rest doesn't matter as much (unless you fail).

So lets say I still wanna consider it, what do I even need?
If you do wish to maybe just even try, you will probably benefit from the following.
- The alcohol. Main recommendation is ethanol. If your like me and can't obtain that, it is possible to use isopropyl. Methanol I'm not too sure about. There are different levels of each alcohol (the a/v or alcohol by volume). Ethanol can come in a variety of amount, basically any alcohol can. It just depends on how much water (or whatever other substance is mixed in it, although water is most common) is mixed with the alcohol. Isopropyl tends to be found in 70%, and 91%, but again, other percentages can be found. Personally I would use the highest percentage available, it poses less of a threat for bacteria, as well as requires less to get the job done. From my research, 8 ounces (237 ml) of 91% isopropyl alcohol would be lethal for me. Just to be sure (if I choose this method), I was going to use 300ml. It does VARY FOR EVERY PERSON, so do your research and find out what would be a lethal dose for you. I calculated it by figuring out how much alcohol would bring me to a lethal BAC (blood alcohol content). Isopropyl is more deadly than regular ethanol, so the dose I chose is sure to work for me, but again research research research.
- A syringe + needle. Most syringes are easy to find, I ordered mine online. Buying it from a store can be harder as sometimes they will ask why you need the stuff and sometimes even ask for proof (a medication bottle, a prescription, etc.). Not always the easiest to get away with, but still possible. You will want a pretty big syringe too (I ordered 3 100ml syringes), as you will need to inject a lot. Most syringes are 3ml, which just isn't enough for this purpose. For a needle, I have found using a smaller needle is best, smallest you can find. The one I used was an insulin needle. This is for several reasons. Although yes it will take longer to inject the amount required, it tends to hurt less. It's also better for inexperienced people, as it makes it easier to find the vein, less painful sticking in, and doesn't squeeze too much into the vein at once. It can be hard to hold a big syringe with a tiny needle though.
- Before care & aftercare. We are not trying to get an infection here, so basic sterilization is necessary. Use an alcohol pad, (or even the alcohol your injecting, depending on the type) to clean the injection site beforehand. Cover the area in gauze, or at least something just to stop the bleeding afterwards. Always wash your hands before and after as well.
- A torniquet. A lot of things can be used for this, just anything that will tighten the arm and allow the veins to pop, it's usually hard to find them otherwise. The torniquet should be made out of something with enough friction to hold itself just by crossing one side of the torniquet under itself. You don't want to make it hard to take it off, it should be removable with one hand right after you get the needle in.

How do I even do it though?
Doing you own research is always recommended. But I'll give the basics on how to inject said alcohol.
1. Get all your supplies together. Make a list (physical or mental) of everything you need. You don't want to be in the middle of doing something when you realize your missing an important item. Make sure you drink a lot of water that day so your veins are easy to find.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly.
3. Get your supplies ready. Fill all your syringes, make sure you have all your stuff again, etc.
4. Put on your torniquet. You can find videos online to do it but easiest way is to hold one side with the hand of the arm your injecting, behind the upper arm. The other hand holding the other side of the torniquet bellow your arm. Then cross your hands so the string crosses over itself tightly, then make a knot. If you've ever gotten your blood taken, basically like that.
5. Squeeze your hand in a fist and look for a vein. YOU DO NOT WANT AN ARTERY! Make sure that what your injecting is only a vein. If it helps find a diagram of the arteries in the arm. Hitting an artery can cause a lot of problems as arteries are different from veins. The best place to inject is the inner elbow, the veins are closest to the surface, somewhat thin, but easy to find. DO NOT USE AN ARTERY.
6. Once you have found the vein your looking for, it's time to insert the needle. I really really strongly recommend you do your own research for this, as it is a hard thing to get right. You don't want to go above a 45 degree angle as you threaten easily puncturing through the vein. That's also something you don't want to do. Once at the right angle and location, start putting you needle in. Go quickly but not too quickly, veins really aren't that deep. Don't go too slow otherwise it'll hurt a lot. If you don't get the vein/go through it, take it out and try a different vein. Never share needles with others or use a used needle. You'll know you reached the vein because the clear barrel of the needle will fill with blood. Once that happens don't go any further, you don't want to puncture through the vein. You can "advance" the needle if you want to. To do this, once the needle is in the vein, make the syringe/needle as level with the skin as possible, then slowly push forward. This isn't required and is mainly only used when IV's are put in, not really for syringe's. Once the needle is in, you want to take off your torniquet as well.
7. Inject. You want to inject very slowly, to give the liquid time to go through the veins. This is even more important due to the type of liquid we're using. Because it irritates the veins walls a lot, you will need to go even slower. A lot will also have to be injected so several syringes will be used most likely. Unless you continuously refill the same syringe. When removing a needle, wait 5-10 seconds after completing the injection in order to allow the liquid to pass through before pulling the needle out.
8. Once the dose is is administered, clean up. Press on the injection site/sites until they stop bleeding, maybe cover with a band aid. You will most likely be prettyyy drunk, since injecting allows your BAC to rise quickly. Try to make sure all sharps are covered and discarded though. Each needle will come with a cover. You want to cover needles once they are used to avoid injuring or poking anyone else. If it does touch someone else they probably will have to get HIV tests, etc., its a big ordeal no one wants just cover the needles. Try to throw out other used stuff. If you can, wash your hands as well.

The way this method works (or the main way it's supposed to work) is basically just like alcohol poisoning. Except no throwing up. This is because it's not going through your digestive track, and it allows more alcohol into your bloodstream immediately. After that at some point (possibly even while your injecting) you will pass out. If enough is in your system, you will probably die from respiratory arrest (your brain forgets to tell you to breath, you suffocate, but you don't feel it.) It's pretty peaceful minus the stinging in your arm from injection and possible nausea/headache from over-consumption of alcohol.

Another way you could do this is by injecting alcohol, as well as drinking it. You can inject a certain amount of alcohol. Then just drink the rest (regular drinking alcohol, such as wine, beer, etc.) of the lethal amount. This can also avoid throwing up if you don't drink too much.

What does it feel like/my personal experience?
Most people are deterred from this because of the stinging/burning sensation in the arm when injecting. I have injected alcohol twice and I admit, it's not exactly a pleasant feeling, I have found it is bearable though. For over an hour (as that is how long it will take to inject the complete dose), I'm not sure though. But then again, you will start to get drunk through the process and eventually it might help with the feeling. Now I have a high pain tolerance, so that might make it easier for me compared to others. After injection I have noticed some swelling near the area that slowly cleared over a few hours. The burning doesn't tend to last pass the initial injecting, after that your arm may hurt, almost like getting a regular shot.

I tried to make this as understandable as possible but sorry if something doesn't make sense. Just let me know and ill try to fix it.

Again. I am not enforcing this method, this is just a place for people to gain information on this method because it's better to be educated than to go into it blindly and end up really fucked up.

good luck and stay safe!

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
wow, that was very informative! I never heard about it. so, apart from cbt, you say that people use it also for getting drunk? I guess in a very smaller dosage right?
and, if you don't mind me asking, when you did it, where you simply testing it, or were they actual cbt attempts? if that, how is you feel physically after surviving?
thanks for the infošŸ°

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
wow, that was very informative! I never heard about it. so, apart from cbt, you say that people use it also for getting drunk? I guess in a very smaller dosage right?
and, if you don't mind me asking, when you did it, where you simply testing it, or were they actual cbt attempts? if that, how is you feel physically after surviving?
thanks for the infošŸ°
thank you!!
yes I have heard of several people using it to get drunk in the past, using smaller doses. they also don't usually use such strong alcohols, they use regular drinking alcohol most of the time (which is a bad idea, like i said before). It's not recommended though because of the problems it can cause. Most people lead to the fact injecting alcohol to get drunk is lethal so don't do it... butt thats kinda the point here so I wanted to give the other approach to it.
when I did it on my own, I was just testing so I knew how to find a vein, and so I knew what it would feel like. I have had 8-9 other attempts though so if ur curious maybe I could make another thread or smthn idk.

Reactions: claraisnotcarol
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
hii!

I haven't really seen it mentioned much at all here so I just decided to make this thread since I have experience on this topic for anyone who was curious about it for a ctb method.
Now I can tell why it hasn't ben mentioned as a method much, and basically always is immediately shot down when brought up, because well, it's bad. The issue is that there isn't really much talk or explanation on specifically why or, if it's your only shot (pardon the pun), how to do it.

(before we get into it, just a reminder, I am not a medical professional and am only speaking from my own research and experience)

The injection of alcohol intravenously (using an IV, or in some cases a needle), isn't all that common, although it has ben used. Its ben used medically in the past (not really anymore as better substances have ben found) for a variety of things, such as pain prevention, premature birth prevention, methanol reversal, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, etc. People have also done it to get drunk themselves. Sometimes just to try it out, to avoid the taste (of alcohol), to get it into the blood stream faster, etc.
There's several types of alcohol, ethanol (found in most alcoholic drinks), isopropyl, and methanol. (There's also other types like butanediol but its irrelevant right now). The most common and easiest alcohol to access is isopropyl. This can be found basically at any healthcare store. It's everywhere and you wouldn't really be questioned for trying to buy it. Ethanol from my knowledge can be a bit harder to access but it is still possible, as well as methanol. Drinking alcohol (wine, beer, whisky, etc.) is not recommended, because it can be very unsterile, and you pose the threat of injecting bacteria into your blood stream which is very very bad. Don't do that.

The "best" alcohol to inject is ethanol, as it is the safest for the body. Isopropyl and methanol, not as much. This saying, they're all still bad for your body (injection wise). There are many bad effects of injecting alcohol into your veins including irritation/redness/burning at the injection site, swelling, irritation of the veins, which in the worst cases can possibly lead to a blood clot that can travel to your heart. Next to that there are also the bad effects of alcohol within itself. So yes, there's a lot of bad things that can happen, but in my personal opinion, if your just using it once to ctb, the rest doesn't matter as much (unless you fail).

If you do wish to maybe just even try, you will probably benefit from the following.
- The alcohol. Main recommendation is ethanol. If your like me and can't obtain that, it is possible to use isopropyl. Methanol I'm not too sure about. There are different levels of each alcohol (the a/v or alcohol by volume). Ethanol can come in a variety of amount, basically any alcohol can. It just depends on how much water (or whatever other substance is mixed in it, although water is most common) is mixed with the alcohol. Isopropyl tends to be found in 70%, and 91%, but again, other percentages can be found. Personally I would use the highest percentage available, it poses less of a threat for bacteria, as well as requires less to get the job done. From my research, 8 ounces (237 ml) of 91% isopropyl alcohol would be lethal for me. Just to be sure (if I choose this method), I was going to use 300ml. It does VARY FOR EVERY PERSON, so do your research and find out what would be a lethal dose for you. I calculated it by figuring out how much alcohol would bring me to a lethal BAC (blood alcohol content). Isopropyl is more deadly than regular ethanol, so the dose I chose is sure to work for me, but again research research research.
- A syringe + needle. Most syringes are easy to find, I ordered mine online. Buying it from a store can be harder as sometimes they will ask why you need the stuff and sometimes even ask for proof (a medication bottle, a prescription, etc.). Not always the easiest to get away with, but still possible. You will want a pretty big syringe too (I ordered 3 100ml syringes), as you will need to inject a lot. Most syringes are 3ml, which just isn't enough for this purpose. For a needle, I have found using a smaller needle is best, smallest you can find. The one I used was an insulin needle. This is for several reasons. Although yes it will take longer to inject the amount required, it tends to hurt less. It's also better for inexperienced people, as it makes it easier to find the vein, less painful sticking in, and doesn't squeeze too much into the vein at once. It can be hard to hold a big syringe with a tiny needle though.
- Before care & aftercare. We are not trying to get an infection here, so basic sterilization is necessary. Use an alcohol pad, (or even the alcohol your injecting, depending on the type) to clean the injection site beforehand. Cover the area in gauze, or at least something just to stop the bleeding afterwards. Always wash your hands before and after as well.
- A torniquet. A lot of things can be used for this, just anything that will tighten the arm and allow the veins to pop, it's usually hard to find them otherwise. The torniquet should be made out of something with enough friction to hold itself just by crossing one side of the torniquet under itself. You don't want to make it hard to take it off, it should be removable with one hand right after you get the needle in.

Doing you own research is always recommended. But I'll give the basics on how to inject said alcohol.
1. Get all your supplies together. Make a list (physical or mental) of everything you need. You don't want to be in the middle of doing something when you realize your missing an important item. Make sure you drink a lot of water that day so your veins are easy to find.
3. Get your supplies ready. Fill all your syringes, make sure you have all your stuff again, etc.
4. Put on your torniquet. You can find videos online to do it but easiest way is to hold one side with the hand of the arm your injecting, behind the upper arm. The other hand holding the other side of the torniquet bellow your arm. Then cross your hands so the string crosses over itself tightly, then make a knot. If you've ever gotten your blood taken, basically like that.
5. Squeeze your hand in a fist and look for a vein. YOU DO NOT WANT AN ARTERY! Make sure that what your injecting is only a vein. If it helps find a diagram of the arteries in the arm. Hitting an artery can cause a lot of problems as arteries are different from veins. The best place to inject is the inner elbow, the veins are closest to the surface, somewhat thin, but easy to find. DO NOT USE AN ARTERY.
6. Once you have found the vein your looking for, it's time to insert the needle. I really really strongly recommend you do your own research for this, as it is a hard thing to get right. You don't want to go above a 45 degree angle as you threaten easily puncturing through the vein. That's also something you don't want to do. Once at the right angle and location, start putting you needle in. Go quickly but not too quickly, veins really aren't that deep. Don't go too slow otherwise it'll hurt a lot. If you don't get the vein/go through it, take it out and try a different vein. Never share needles with others or use a used needle. You'll know you reached the vein because the clear barrel of the needle will fill with blood. Once that happens don't go any further, you don't want to puncture through the vein. You can "advance" the needle if you want to. To do this, once the needle is in the vein, make the syringe/needle as level with the skin as possible, then slowly push forward. This isn't required and is mainly only used when IV's are put in, not really for syringe's. Once the needle is in, you want to take off your torniquet as well.
7. Inject. You want to inject very slowly, to give the liquid time to go through the veins. This is even more important due to the type of liquid we're using. Because it irritates the veins walls a lot, you will need to go even slower. A lot will also have to be injected so several syringes will be used most likely. Unless you continuously refill the same syringe. When removing a needle, wait 5-10 seconds after completing the injection in order to allow the liquid to pass through before pulling the needle out.
8. Once the dose is is administered, clean up. Press on the injection site/sites until they stop bleeding, maybe cover with a band aid. You will most likely be prettyyy drunk, since injecting allows your BAC to rise quickly. Try to make sure all sharps are covered and discarded though. Each needle will come with a cover. You want to cover needles once they are used to avoid injuring or poking anyone else. If it does touch someone else they probably will have to get HIV tests, etc., its a big ordeal no one wants just cover the needles. Try to throw out other used stuff. If you can, wash your hands as well.

The way this method works (or the main way it's supposed to work) is basically just like alcohol poisoning. Except no throwing up. This is because it's not going through your digestive track, and it allows more alcohol into your bloodstream immediately. After that at some point (possibly even while your injecting) you will pass out. If enough is in your system, you will probably die from respiratory arrest (your brain forgets to tell you to breath, you suffocate, but you don't feel it.) It's pretty peaceful minus the stinging in your arm from injection and possible nausea/headache from over-consumption of alcohol.

Another way you could do this is by injecting alcohol, as well as drinking it. You can inject a certain amount of alcohol. Then just drink the rest (regular drinking alcohol, such as wine, beer, etc.) of the lethal amount. This can also avoid throwing up if you don't drink too much.

Most people are deterred from this because of the stinging/burning sensation in the arm when injecting. I have injected alcohol twice and I admit, it's not exactly a pleasant feeling, I have found it is bearable though. For over an hour (as that is how long it will take to inject the complete dose), I'm not sure though. But then again, you will start to get drunk through the process and eventually it might help with the feeling. Now I have a high pain tolerance, so that might make it easier for me compared to others. After injection I have noticed some swelling near the area that slowly cleared over a few hours. The burning doesn't tend to last pass the initial injecting, after that your arm may hurt, almost like getting a regular shot.

I tried to make this as understandable as possible but sorry if something doesn't make sense. Just let me know and ill try to fix it.

Again. I am not enforcing this method, this is just a place for people to gain information on this method because it's better to be educated than to go into it blindly and end up really fucked up.

good luck and stay safe!
where would you even get medical grade needles, in the UK that's not something that's very easy to buy, they're certainly not easy to buy online without ID and idk where you would find that would sell them in store

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
where would you even get medical grade needles, in the UK that's not something that's very easy to buy, they're certainly not easy to buy online without ID and idk where you would find that would sell them in store
I live in the US, so I'm not too sure about the UK's circumstances. I did do a quick look online and I found a few sources in the UK within like 5 minutes so if your able to do a deeper search you might find some stuff. If your able to PM me, I could try to send you a few sources I found but if you don't they're pretty easy to find yourself. If you go to the sticky threads there's also a discussion on how to access the dark web markets, and I'm sure you can get needles there as a lot of drugs are sold there. And some drugs use injection. I'm not completely aware of your situation, but maybe you can do what I did if you have access. I have a family member who lives with me and has diabetes. She doesn't use needles anymore and has a different method to get her medication, but we still had a lot of needles just hanging around and I was able to take those. There are a lot of diseases that require injection of medication so maybe check that out but again that's a pretty specific circumstance. I recommend trying to buy them online.

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
I live in the US, so I'm not too sure about the UK's circumstances. I did do a quick look online and I found a few sources in the UK within like 5 minutes so if your able to do a deeper search you might find some stuff. If your able to PM me, I could try to send you a few sources I found but if you don't they're pretty easy to find yourself. If you go to the sticky threads there's also a discussion on how to access the dark web markets, and I'm sure you can get needles there as a lot of drugs are sold there. And some drugs use injection. I'm not completely aware of your situation, but maybe you can do what I did if you have access. I have a family member who lives with me and has diabetes. She doesn't use needles anymore and has a different method to get her medication, but we still had a lot of needles just hanging around and I was able to take those. There are a lot of diseases that require injection of medication so maybe check that out but again that's a pretty specific circumstance. I recommend trying to buy them online.
yeah you can get them but they all require ID, i don't really want to give out my ID for things i'm using for a potential attempt, feels like a bad idea

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Can you summarize this to a few sentences please? I want to understand but it's too much to read, I'm sorry

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yeah you can get them but they all require ID, i don't really want to give out my ID for things i'm using for a potential attempt, feels like a bad idea
maybe try dark web? from what i know you usually dont need an id there and it doesnt take too long to set up
Can you summarize this to a few sentences please? I want to understand but it's too much to read, I'm sorry
sure i can try! give me a few minutes but is there anything specific you want or just all of it?

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
maybe try dark web? from what i know you usually dont need an id there and it doesnt take too long to set up

sure i can try! give me a few minutes but is there anything specific you want or just all of it?
I abuse my sleeping pills as a way to escape and stop my SI's so I'm falling asleep. Are you saying injecting alcohol is effective in ctb? Is this rubbing alcohol or alcoholic beverages? Do you inject in the vein? How much? Thanks for understanding, I'm definitely curious

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I abuse my sleeping pills as a way to escape and stop my SI's so I'm falling asleep. Are you saying injecting alcohol is effective in ctb? Is this rubbing alcohol or alcoholic beverages? Do you inject in the vein? How much? Thanks for understanding, I'm definitely curious
I get that completely it's okay. Yes, injecting alcohol can potentially be effective for ctb. The main two alcohols I recommend are ethanol, and isopropyl. I don't recommend using regular drinking alcohol due to the fact that it can be unsterile. Isopropyl is really easy to obtain and you might even just have it in your house right now. Inject a vein DON'T inject an artery. Best spot is your inner elbow. Amount varies a lot per person. The way I found out my lethal dose was going to a BAC Calculator online. Put in whatever information they ask (Usually sex nd weight). Then put in the percentage of alcohol you have, then keep changing the dose (usually in milliliters) until the bac level is a lethal amount (~0.5+). Just a warning this is a painful method so if you can't tolerate that I don't recommend it. The pain is not excruciating from what I've experienced though. Hope that helped!

Reactions: Stormy Raine
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
I get that completely it's okay. Yes, injecting alcohol can potentially be effective for ctb. The main two alcohols I recommend are ethanol, and isopropyl. I don't recommend using regular drinking alcohol due to the fact that it can be unsterile. Isopropyl is really easy to obtain and you might even just have it in your house right now. Inject a vein DON'T inject an artery. Best spot is your inner elbow. Amount varies a lot per person. The way I found out my lethal dose was going to a BAC Calculator online. Put in whatever information they ask (Usually sex nd weight). Then put in the percentage of alcohol you have, then keep changing the dose (usually in milliliters) until the bac level is a lethal amount (~0.5+). Just a warning this is a painful method so if you can't tolerate that I don't recommend it. The pain is not excruciating from what I've experienced though. Hope that helped!
Oh I never heard of this!! Thank you so much for breaking it down for me. I thought peroxide was lethal but never knew about this. When I go I just don't want to be in pain and agony, but this was definitely and interestingly post šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: hi-okbye
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
hii!

good luck and stay safe!

There are reports of people ingesting alcohol through the rectum to get drunk rapidly and ending up dead through alcohol poisoning.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
There are reports of people ingesting alcohol through the rectum to get drunk rapidly and ending up dead through alcohol poisoning.
yes! that is another method of alcohol consumption. it's called alcohol enema. there are many ways people have found out how to consume alcohol over the years.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Injection would be the best suicide method.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Injection would be the best suicide method.
I mean technically yes it could be. Depends on what your injecting though. Only downside to this is that injecting alcohol can be painful as it burns the inside of your veins :/

dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
I've never heard of this, thanks for the info! It seems like a decent method, maybe I'll consider it if I do end up committing and don't want to hang for some reason

Reactions: hi-okbye